Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totally Secret, Zkribs Surprise Birthday Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Zk, too cool. I wish I was a rich lawyer.
    So do I. (If you want to make money, don't ever, ever go to work for the government.)

Comment

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
        YOU USED A LOT OF SMILIES IN THAT POST!
        Smilies are there to be used.

Comment

Hey, Porky Pig has the same birthday as me!!!

January 6, 1936
          Debut of Porky Pig

Porky Pig makes his world debut in a Warner Brothers cartoon, "Gold Diggers of '49." When Mel Blanc joined Warner Brothers the following year, he became the famous voice behind Porky as well as the Warner Brothers characters Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, and Tweety.

Comment

You're an amazing fellow Zkrib.

You know this means you'll have to come to the Phils again, stay with us and see the new Poly House.

I kinda doubt there's enough people left at Poly to get the job done though.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              You're an amazing fellow Zkrib.

You know this means you'll have to come to the Phils again, stay with us and see the new Poly House.

I kinda doubt there's enough people left at Poly to get the job done though.
              I'm already chewing over the idea of coming over for next Christmas and/or New Years.

Comment

Well that would be great, but I'd rather you come when we're here. :
                Likely arrive sometime in January, we could travel together!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Smilies are there to be used.
                  THAT WAS BORDERING ON OVERUSE!
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    Well that would be great, but I'd rather you come when we're here. :
                    Likely arrive sometime in January, we could travel together!
                    Great oolie moogie! You're going to brave months of Oregon's rainy weather again?!

Comment

I gotta run out the door and spend the day shoveling gravel and sand!

I need the exercise and I usually sneak away to swim, but you can post some sympathy if you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Great oolie moogie! You're going to brave months of Oregon's rainy weather again?!
                        Well yeah. We'll be here until the end of March and that's only 9 months to save for the next trip, so...

We'll likely do the Christmas of '10 or '11. I'm definately going to be here for the end of the world in Dec '12.

Comment

HB Zkribbler!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

Thanks! It's nice to see people dancing.

Comment

What kind of tit misses his own birthday party
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X