The Genesis : Common sense vs. Nietzsche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Genesis : Common sense vs. Nietzsche

What did God mean to tell Adam in the Genesis ?

a) Nietzsche believes that the Forbidden Fruit is the expression of the Jewish priest's fright of science, which would destroy the idea of God.
    b) But a more commonsensical explanation would be that God told Adam that if he ****ed Eve, Eve would give birth and her ***** would hurt.

Which explanation is correct ?
    Jewish priests were afraid of science
    26.32%
    Eve's hole would hurt
    26.32%
    Forbidden Fruit = banana
    47.37%
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

You should stop licking toads who have eaten mushrooms.
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

It's only after the snake that giving birth hurts.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah.

The trouser snake.
        B♭3

Comment

Science didn't exist at the time that genesis was written. In fact, the philsophy that lead to the developement of science didn't exist either (I think).

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            Science didn't exist at the time that genesis was written. In fact, the philsophy that lead to the developement of science didn't exist either (I think).

JM
            I don't think Nietzsche meant science as we know it (he was astute enough to realize it didn't exist at the time), but rather any generic quest for knowledge and/or authentic independence.

Comment

God said that if Adam gazed into Eve's abyss, 9 months later (in Soviet Eden) teh abyss would gaze back at HIM!
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dry
                You should stop licking toads who have eaten mushrooms.
                Zarathustra's "ugliest of all men" was in a pond, but I'm not sure I'm following you.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  God said that if Adam gazed into Eve's abyss, 9 months later (in Soviet Eden) teh abyss would gaze back at HIM!
                  So Eve was a sprinkling one to boot !

Comment

what?

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                      Zarathustra's "ugliest of all men" was in a pond, but I'm not sure I'm following you.
                      Just trolling.
                      This kind of questioning from my pov can only happen if/when you're high, hence the 'licking toad' and 'eating, or smoking mushrooms'.
                      Ignore above post if your questioning is serious.
                      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry
                        Ignore above post if your questioning is serious.

Comment

Nietzsche is god…according to some Frenchie… so if anyone knows the real meaning of the bible its Nietzsche.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Anyhow its a valid interpretation.
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

You still care about what that schnauzer wannabe thought?
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X