• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ингис Хаан 63
    Αλέξανδρος ο Μέγας 59

Comment

• G 65 ++
      A 57 --
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• G 63
        A 59
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo

Then choose genghis.
          His gains don't match up to Napoleon's or Alexander's, both of whom faced the greatest military powers of their age.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus

His gains don't match up to Napoleon's or Alexander's, both of whom faced the greatest military powers of their age.
            Jin China and the Khwarezmid Empire were greatest military powers of their day and Genghis annihilated both of them. No enemy was ever able to defeat the khan.

He also conquered more territory than either Alexander or Napoleon and more people than Alexander and a larger fraction of the world's people than Napoleon.

Comment

• Alexander didn't annihilate his enemies. Darius ran away, and teh other two-bit kings further east agreed to be vassals.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Genghis Khan 65
                Alexander 57
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Genghis Khan 67
                  Alexander 55
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Alexander didn't annihilate his enemies. Darius ran away, and teh other two-bit kings further east agreed to be vassals.
                    His enemy was relatively much, much more powerful not to mention his enemy was united in a single empire, which could coordinate to defeat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo

Jin China and the Khwarezmid Empire were greatest military powers of their day and Genghis annihilated both of them. No enemy was ever able to defeat the khan.

He also conquered more territory than either Alexander or Napoleon and more people than Alexander and a larger fraction of the world's people than Napoleon.
                      He didn’t conquer China. That was done by his successors.

Comment

• He did get quite a nice chunk of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus

He didn’t conquer China. That was done by his successors.
                          China was divided roughly into song China and Jin China and Jin China was the more powerful of the two. Under Genghis Jin China was conquered.

Comment

• Genghis Khan 65
                            Alexander 57

Comment

• Genghis Khan 63
                              Alexander 59

Comment

• Genghis Khan 65
                                Alexander 57
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X