No announcement yet.

Get well soon Grandpa Troll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this surgery must be expensive. I hope you have a good health insurance?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
      All this surgery must be expensive. I hope you have a good health insurance?
      Wormans Compensation Plan

I was on my way, with one of my plant managers, to of all things, a safety and environmental meeting the day of the accident.

Go figure

But yes, well over $100,000 between all operations/procedures and medications
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Good to hear you're OK.

Anyway, the first pic is good but I tihnk when you're doing all these "I can kill you with a single move" poses, you need to be aware that you're wearing a shirt with cats on it. I think you can still pull it off, but for the future, avoid the cat shirt when you do tough man look
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Anyway, the first pic is good but I tihnk when you're doing all these "I can kill you with a single move" poses, you need to be aware that you're wearing a shirt with cats on it.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Wormans Compensation Plan

I was on my way, with one of my plant managers, to of all things, a safety and environmental meeting the day of the accident.

Go figure

But yes, well over $100,000 between all operations/procedures and medications
            Damn!! Lucky you're covered
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Good to hear you're OK.

Anyway, the first pic is good but I tihnk when you're doing all these "I can kill you with a single move" poses, you need to be aware that you're wearing a shirt with cats on it. I think you can still pull it off, but for the future, avoid the cat shirt when you do tough man look

I have to tell ta, Im a cat lover

I needed a shirt big enough to fit over cast and had this one, werd is out, im a wuss

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Damn!! Lucky you're covered
                Q F T!!

Comment

Are you going to get one of them Stephen Colbert Wrist Injury awareness bands?
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                    Are you going to get one of them Stephen Colbert Wrist Injury awareness bands?
                    nah, think everyone is in the clear on this

Comment

Get well soon!
                      Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

That's so sweet of you guys to think of hubby after his surgery. He does think the world of everyone here. He has been a good patient. Thank you for all the uplifting you are giving him. Smiles, Nurse Mrs. Troll
                        GrandpaTroll's bite is louder than his bark, so before approaching, immunization is highly recommended.
                        "We live in the Land of the Free only because of the Brave!"
                        Chocolate is not better than sex, but if you think chocolate is better, please tell me where you buy your chocolate!

Comment

my baby does love and take care of me

i know ill be better, just working throufgh recovery process

Comment

Please take good care of our Troll.

Without him, Poly would be a quiet and dull place. He does wonders to bring a highly welcome dash of entropy to this board!
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing well Gramps!
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X