WHY I love and need, but Wifey says No to me having a trip with a MILF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY I love and need, but Wifey says No to me having a trip with a MILF

Although I would enjoy a MILF , my wifey says we cant afford one just yet.

You can bet once we can, Im a gonna mount a MILF and then just lay back and bask in the afterglow afterward

Of course, the MILF I am referring to dont look quite like this, but will do mind ya
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

MILves
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nice MILF.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Nice MILF.
        I believe this MILF I quoted was asking $69.00 for a trip, I mean Dang, I'd pay easy $ 100.00 for a nights meal, so heck yeah this MILF is worth $ 69.00 and well could earn a nice stiff tip to boot

Comment

No GILF love?

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            No GILF love?
            I have decided a MILF will probably land you a GILF, or at least a semi-GILF!!

GILF=Great Island Low Fare

or Good Island Low Fare

Comment

When I saw this thread, I thought it was about the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

Comment

You're such a Moro.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Grandpatroll ..............you wish you could.............keep on wishing.
                  GrandpaTroll's bite is louder than his bark, so before approaching, immunization is highly recommended.
                  "We live in the Land of the Free only because of the Brave!"
                  Chocolate is not better than sex, but if you think chocolate is better, please tell me where you buy your chocolate!

Comment

you tell him Mrs. Troll

That smiley just loses something with the santa hat
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

And MrsTroll puts up with so much already...

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Props to you Gramps. Got a big laugh from me.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTroll
                          Grandpatroll ..............you wish you could.............keep on wishing.
                          Best AE in a long time!
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Im on Vicodin, so you know, I keep on thjinking Im all that

Heck, Ill be the first to tell ta, Im more than blessed by her, she is all I want and need...

Of course, should a lil ole trip come up, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Best AE in a long time!
                              Help me out here, what is a AE? I would ask Grandpa Troll, but there is no telling what he would lead me to believe. I remain some what leary of his fables from time to time.
                              GrandpaTroll's bite is louder than his bark, so before approaching, immunization is highly recommended.
                              "We live in the Land of the Free only because of the Brave!"
                              Chocolate is not better than sex, but if you think chocolate is better, please tell me where you buy your chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                              X