Hotmail/Msn problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail/Msn problems

Can't access either, everything else seems fine. Very flakey.

Major server problems this morning?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

PEBKAC
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's very helpful Asher.

Care to give a real answer?

Why is it I can access everything out there except hotmail and my msn? Hmm, other microsoft sites seem to be down too. Can't access www.microsoft.com either.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 30, 2007, 10:49.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Thanks Asher.

Learned a few new tricks in Vista.

1. had to re-register one of the .dlls that somehow wasn't working properly

You were so helpful you completely identified my problem from the get go saving me hours of time. I'll be sure to ask you for any problems I may have with microsoft in the future.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

@Dogbert
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Works fine for me.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X