Santa avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa avatars

This is just to inform you that this year I refuse to change my avatar just for x-mas

Deal with it.
    Blah

It looks like your Avatar is already dressed for the holiday season BeBro.

Comment

Happy Honda Days
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This ranks at mid-level in Apolyton's Most Shameless Attention Grabs.
        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

um. hello everybody
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
            This ranks at mid-level in Apolyton's Most Shameless Attention Grabs.
            Originally posted by AAHZ
            um. hello everybody
            Quite.

Seeker, kindly don't undermine AAHZ's carefully established position as Apolyton's Attention-grabbing King.

Comment

I changed mine the day after Thanksgiving.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                I changed mine the day after Thanksgiving.
                Were you still full and dizzy? That shlt is half-assed D.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I have a picture of Wezil on Santa's lap. I should look for it this evening....
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Were you still full and dizzy? That shlt is half-assed D.

Spec.
                    It looks half assed because it was done with the masterful program MS paint.

If you feel like forking over the dough to pay for Photoshop so I can make a better x-mas avatar, you go right ahead.
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

It looks half assed because it was done with the masterful program MS paint.

If you feel like forking over the dough to pay for Photoshop so I can make a better x-mas avatar, you go right ahead.
                      Pay for Photoshop?

Gimme your MSN, I'll transfer it over to you, no charge.

Thats the kind of hero I can be sometimes.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Even better... make me a Christmas Avatar, and I'll put it in no matter what it is.* **

* Within reason.

** Within MY reason.

Comment

Even better... make me a Christmas Avatar, and I'll put it in no matter what it is.* **

* Within reason.

** Within MY reason.
                          I'll second that. If anyone wants to add a santa hat to my Wezil pic I will use it.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well I like my Santa Snoop.

Thanks to Lord Avalon for the pic.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I haven't changed my avatar in about 3 and a hlf years, and I ain't changing it now.
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X