No announcement yet.

Define a REAL Woman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the thread will be locked if we post more.

Besides, I'm remote hosting so it isn't eating up poly's bandwidth.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Maybe the thread will be locked if we post more.
      Terrorist!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

But I am a terrorist with sexy pictures.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sharon van der Knaap is my idea of a real woman.

oooh she's gorgeous.

wtf kind of outfit is that??

Comment

A half-arsed one.

It makes for faster walking it seems.

Who walks like that!?

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec is totally right that women are mostly gossipers who play with dolls, however I would caution him from making too many generalities beyond that because you will incur the wrath of feminists who relish whoredom, text messaging and abortion and will not be able to resist *****ing up a storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                Spec is totally right that women are mostly gossipers who play with dolls, however I would caution him from making too many generalities beyond that because you will incur the wrath of feminists who relish whoredom, text messaging and abortion and will not be able to resist *****ing up a storm.

Dude, wtf?!?! I agree!!

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  IMO, real woman ***** each other behind their backs. Real men say these things face to face.
                  So you're defining "real" women based on what you think most girls are like and "real" men based on your ideals?

What do you mean by "real" anyway? Are you talking descriptive (what most women are like, in your experience) or prescriptive (what you think a woman should be like to truly be a woman, in your opinion)?

I'm pretty sure men can be just as bad in backstabbing. The main difference is that men gossip and chat much less to begin with.
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator

So you're defining "real" women based on what you think most girls are like and "real" men based on your ideals?
                    Yep, just like you did for the following assumption.

The main difference is that men gossip and chat much less to begin with.
                    And I did say IMO, as in "In my opinion".

As for the REAL men, I was considering a thread made on Poly about a year ago. I have no "ideals" for real men per se.

Spec.

Comment

Why worry about this "real" designation, Spec? Sounds like you've found a real winner in your GF. Just relax and enjoy it.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Just trying to have a conversation here Wabbit.

I'm not searching for a designation. Like if I asked you, whats, according to you, a "real" car. See?

You will probably not have the same opinion as I.

Spec.

Comment

A good woman or a real woman. I guess to me they're the same.

1. They don't have to be models, but they should at least care about how they look. If they're a good partner, my vision will always be a bit rosey.

2. Minimal nagging and gossiping. Since this can't be totally eliminated......at least it not being the major focus in their existence. At some point they have to realize that nagging really doesn't get me to do what they want, but just the opposite.

3. A sense of humor. Not obnoxious haha funny but at least can appreciate a joke.

4. MOST IMPORTANT, a realization that they are not the center of the universe. I know this one is tough and a little of it is to be expected. But drama queens are really too high a maintenance for me. Yes, your father died so it's ok to cry and I'll consol you. But not just because a little static is making your dress bunch up.

5. They have to be willing to be my partner and friend, because "to death to us part really means something to me, and while good sex is important, it becomes less important as the decades progress so there have to be other things to keep you close.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Uhm, a real woman is someone who is proud to be a real woman. That's just about it.

Maybe a bit feminine as well and not afraid of it. Someone who knows who she is and that's the bottom line, I think that's a real woman and you can see it in confidence and the way they carry themselves. Not a rare species, there's lots of real women out there. Maybe most!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

AND Of course, if they're a good cook and can help me keep the place clean. Many +s.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                                16 views and no answer?!

Are you guys that clueless with women?

oh!...right...this is poly.

Spec.
                                it's always nice when you can answer your own question.

I have no clue exactly. Society has painted an image of what a real man should be (sadly, I don't fit in that image), but not really a real woman. Yeah we see pictures of what they should be, but no explanation of what personality they should be. Submissive perhaps, though many men desire dominant women.

Comment

Working...
                                X