X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define a REAL Woman.

Originally posted by Pekka
    He's a real man.
    I often see comments about how people visualize what a "real" man should be. Everyone has their opinion on the subject. But whats a real woman?

I have my own definition of a real woman, but I think I couldn'T stand her. Woman have a tendency of getting on my nerves after a while....even a couple of days, sometimes, hours. Its their looks that drive me to them....and their personnalities that drive me away most of the time...

My gf is not a real woman...Because she is sweet, not a two faced *****, she says what she thinks to my face insted of complaining to her girlfriends. She doesn't play games, says what exactly what she thinks and I dont have to play guessing gam,es with her. These kinds of things are only fun in the "game/flirting" part of knowing someone. It gets tiresome after a while. Also, she doesn't push me until I get mad for her entertainment, or just to see my limits...Why do girls like doing that?
    She doesn't nag or try to control me. She watches hockey with me and the guys. She loves to pick a "fight" for fun and games. She's a wise/smart ass also, and does things in bed that no "real" woman would ever do.

The only "real" woman side she has is that she is really femine on some aspects. Like shopping/hair doing and such, she likes Disney cartoons and the like, loves fluffed animals, she's also very sensitive.

So readig threw this, you can somewhat understand my perspective of a "real" women. And I dont think I could ever get along with one. My gf is not, she is one of a kind.

So whats your definition of a "real" woman?

Spec.
    Last edited by Spec; November 26, 2007, 11:54.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

16 views and no answer?!

Are you guys that clueless with women?

oh!...right...this is poly.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Sharon van der Knaap is my idea of a real woman.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Define a REAL Woman.

Originally posted by Spec

My gf is not a real woman...Because she is sweet, not a two faced *****
        Spec, sometimes you're a dumb ass. I'm older then you, I've probably dated more women, and I can honestly say most women aren't "two faced *****es". The problem here hasn't been women but how you select women to date. The problem is you. Learn that and you can learn how to select better women and to stop selecting women with destructive patterns.
        Last edited by Dinner; November 26, 2007, 12:18.

Comment

Is anyone else amazed that Spec is asking people what real women are like? Talk about an admission of failure in life.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Real women... you mean, as opposed to the imaginary ones I fantasize about?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              Is anyone else amazed that Spec is asking people what real women are like? Talk about an admission of failure in life.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: Define a REAL Woman.

Originally posted by Oerdin

Spec, sometimes you're a dumb ass. I'm older then you, I've probably dated more women.
                Funny funny boy.

Anyhow, I am talking about my life experiences in general, not only relationships. Example, I worked in banks for over 8 years, 85% women.

Spec.
                Last edited by Spec; November 26, 2007, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  Real women... you mean, as opposed to the imaginary ones I fantasize about?
                  Interesting.

Definition of a real man according to Poly some years ago: Can take a punch, cant drink lots of alcohol, hard worker, can make a girl come.

Now, whats your definition of a real woman?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Harr harr Ashy boy. I am asking what YOUR definition is. Personnaly. I have mine, and Oerdin said I'm a dumbass because of it.

Spec.

Comment

Well, Oerdin technically, from a purely biological point of view all women are "two faced *****es". This is a perfectly natural and logical outcome of evolution.
                      I not going to go into the exact details since I'm short on time, so I'll use the dumbed down version:

1. Girl finds nice reliable guy
                      2. Girl cheats on him with a not so nice alpha male type unreliable guy.
                      3. Reliable guy provides for the offspring

Result: Girl who does this has an evolutionary advantage.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

A real woman has two X chromosomes. No amount of surgery will compensate for being born with a Y.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                          Well, Oerdin technically, from a purely biological point of view all women are "two faced *****es". This is a perfectly natural and logical outcome of evolution.
                          I not going to go into the exact details since I'm short on time, so I'll use the dumbed down version:

1. Girl finds nice reliable guy
                          2. Girl cheats on him with a not so nice alpha male type unreliable guy.
                          3. Reliable guy provides for the offspring

Result: Girl who does this has an evolutionary advantage.
                          Well, thats not what I was talking about.

Its more like this: Lets take Kiki, Mindy and Sindy.

*Kiki talks with Sindy.*
                          Kiki: Hey Sindy, did you see Mindy the other day at the club? She was dressed like a tramp!
                          Sindy: Yea, I hate it when she does that! She always want all the attention that whore!
                          Kiki: Yea, I know, I hate her!
                          *Mindy comes in the room*
                          Kiki and Sindy: Hi Mindy!! How's it going! *kisses*

IMO, real woman ***** each other behind their backs. Real men say these things face to face.

Oh noooo! I am GENERALIZING!!

Spec.

Comment

This thread needs more Sharon.

Comment

babe thread rules have been relaxed?
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X