Walmart is so evil satan just shakes his head in disgust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Let me explain that which should not be so hard to follow. My point was that corporations exist because society allows them to exist.
    Might I ask what exists that society does not allow to exist? I would have thought that society not allowing something to exist would preclude its exsistence in that society . (Obviously things exist that a majority in a society or even the established authorities may disaprove of or even prohibit but thats different)

Thats all about as illuminating as saying ' we will revolt if we have to revolt"

Originally posted by Kidicious

Wow, you jumped to personal insults quickly today.

Not really-- But when you say idiotic or circular things, you should expect someone to point it out
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

On another note. One good reason to have a moral company is to have moral employees. Moral employees can be trusted.
      HUH??? AS I asked before whose moral code do you use to assess if a company is moral? Oh and some of the biggest shysters going can work for a company that has the strictest and most society centred beliefs and policies. So I reject any linkage that the morality of any given employees is directly linked to any companies stances

Note that this question/comment does not deal with whether you shop at walmart or have none or one or two jobs -- just in case you were in some doubt
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

Might I ask what exists that society does not allow to exist? I would have thought that society not allowing something to exist would preclude its exsistence in that society . (Obviously things exist that a majority in a society or even the established authorities may disaprove of or even prohibit but thats different)

Thats all about as illuminating as saying ' we will revolt if we have to revolt"

Not really-- But when you say idiotic or circular things, you should expect someone to point it out
        I'm not going to be arsed into another **** discussion like this.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm not going to be arsed into another **** discussion like this.
          I'm surprised. It usually takes 50 increasingly cryptic posts by you before you throw in the towel.

Congratulations. I actually see at as an improvement that you recognize the weakness and circularity of your statement so much earlier

Comment

Working...
          X