No announcement yet.

Santas warned 'ho ho ho' offensive to women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

It's so unfair. I bet if Santa were black it would be ok.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        It's so unfair. I bet if Santa were black it would be ok.

Comment

(No... that's much worse somehow. Not even factoring the lack of transparency being obvious now either...)

Comment

Needs mo' blong.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If someone can make an avatar of Ice-T looking like Santa I'll wear it starting the first, along with the ho ho ho.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 15, 2007, 22:36.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

This is pure comedy. I'm sure there are think tanks that come up with this stuff just to piss people off.

Christians must be in their glory - having their Jesus for so long in the shadow of Santa; now it is the fat bastard's time to squirm.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  PC at it's worst, but why am i not surprised.
                  Traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    If someone can make an avatar of Ice-T looking like Santa I'll wear it starting the first, along with the ho ho ho.

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...1020195249.jpg
                    I don't know about making avatars, but here's Santa Snoop:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

I feel for the Santas down under. It must be hot in those suits
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                        This is pure comedy. I'm sure there are think tanks that come up with this stuff just to piss people off.

Christians must be in their glory - having their Jesus for so long in the shadow of Santa; now it is the fat bastard's time to squirm.
                        No fat bastard squirming please
                        Attached Files
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

We need:
                          • A :vomit: smiley
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Thanks Lord Avalon.

Santa Snoop is perfect.

Comment

Fo' shizzle

Comment

Ma' Nizzle
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X