Happy Veterans Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Veterans Day

I am not sure if it is celebrated worldwide, but I for one salute all Veterans.

This is not to say if your not a Vet your not squat

This is not to say if your a Vet your a Pawn

This is to say however thank you fellow Vets for your time served to your various countries, upholding peace or enforcing a declaration of war, removing a tyrant or restoring order

Grandpa Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Sure, we just call it Remembrance day or armistice day.

You guys did too until you changed it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We did change it. What's your point?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ben, you gotta understand you're an American now... we have enough armistice days to fill a month Veteran's Day covers it better

And thank you, Vets. May Heaven hold a special place for those who died so that others may live.

Comment

Remembrance Day
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

too hard to pronounce

Comment

Working...
            X