What do girls look for in a man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
    To be fair, not all women roam the land of impossibility during that week. I'm pleased to report that the woman I'm lucky to be attached to does not descend into the realms of extreme unreasonableness, and maintains a fair-minded and rational demeanor at all times.

Same with the life-ruining bestfriend, of course. Sigh.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I will stick up for the girls on this one.

Very few women in my life have ever displayed a noticeable monthly pattern in their demeanour. Of the close female relationships I have had (sadly, a much smaller pool), the patience I showed for any upsets was amply rewarded.
      Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

• Oh, and this woman knows what she wants. I imagine she gets it, too.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
          The attention of kindness? Please define that. I'm unsure of what constitutes "kindness" during that time, what constitutes blatant pandering, and what constitutes that which might prompt her to want to tell me to "GO **** OFF AND STOP BEING SUCH AN IRRITATING WAN**R"
          That's where the forgiveness comes in. She'd like you to forgive her for any random b*tchy outbursts.

When she's angry, that is when you are patient.

And once she's all angered out, that is when you are kind.

Comment

• This is not entirely relevant to the discussion, but if a woman goes under fairly intensive exercise with a reduce calorie diet, her periods may stop.

I haven't had one in about a year and a half because of my biking exercise routine and diet.

It's hard to say what it's done for my "rage week" patterns, though some of my friends say I'm just as unpredictable as ever month-round... grrrr...
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Omni Rex Draconis
              Oh, and this woman knows what she wants. I imagine she gets it, too.
              I'd hit it.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                This is not entirely relevant to the discussion, but if a woman goes under fairly intensive exercise with a reduce calorie diet, her periods may stop.

I haven't had one in about a year and a half because of my biking exercise routine and diet.

It's hard to say what it's done for my "rage week" patterns, though some of my friends say I'm just as unpredictable as ever month-round... grrrr...
                I'm curious as to why the self torture?

Comment

• Oh, I do the exercise to stay healthy. The periods stopping is just a (fairly convenient) side effect.

At the same time you've got lasses taking period pills that reduce their yearly flow to just four times or fewer.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Shutting down the fertility cycle when faced with a reduced calorie intake is not unusual for a woman. Kinda worrisome, if you didn't also mention plenty of exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                      This is not entirely relevant to the discussion, but if a woman goes under fairly intensive exercise with a reduce calorie diet, her periods may stop.

woah. i definitely have never heard of that happening ever.

one of my friends gets hers like 3 different times a month and she does crew. they put her on birth control cuz it's a medical issue... then another friend gets hers once every other month or so and she doesn't do anything excercise-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blake

This isn't to say that a man needs to be a violent thug. But he needs to be confident in his conduct, ideally he should have such an air of confidence that other men wont even pick a fight with him. People with that supreme air of confidence are extremely attractive.
                        totally
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Its like Blake knows me.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Spec is ****ing lame

Comment

Working...
                            X