X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol LOL

Comment

• i cropped and zoomed that pic you can clearly see its distortion...
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ

If Slowwhand or LordShiva get a 100% PCR they will kick and scream and all that jazz.
        I don't think so. I really couldn't care less, seriously. If it meant anything at all, I would have whined, or gone to some whateverthe**** place. I didn't and don't.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
          I don't care about post count provided I'm at 500 or more and thus can use a custom avatar.
          I never thought about that. That is important actually. I need my pic.

Now, about this lion. What type would that be?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Here's the updated pic:

Comment

i cropped and zoomed that pic you can clearly see its distortion...
              Who cares about distortion?! Distorted or not, you look like a wimp and would crawl under a rock if my little sister threatened you. Stop acting all badass, this is a forum. If you wanna be badass, go in a bar and nag a drunk biker.

Aeson , thats some funny shlt.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• this "little wimp" has come out of one the hardest ghettos in the world and survived, sun...
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
                  Here's the updated pic:

Poor AAHZ.

If it makes you feel better buddy I'm not ganging up on you. To be truthful I haven't read many of your posts/threads in the past. Our paths just never crossed I guess.

That said, you need to round up some dignity soon dude. You're starting to make EoN look good.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

this "little wimp" has come out of one the hardest ghettos in the world and survived, sun...
                    Really? It looks like you couldn't survive the sun.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

this "little wimp" has come out of one the hardest ghettos in the world and survived, sun...
                      Dude, your mom's basement is not a ghetto.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• i am not upset in the least. this is childs play compared to some of the beatings i have took by posters MUCH harder than yall in an UNMODERATED forum.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec

Dude, your mom's basement is not a ghetto.

Spec.
                          Orlando is one of the highest murder rate cities in America, dumb****. and i lived in the worst part of town...
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• And he keeps going at it...

AAHZ, when god was handing out brains, you thought he said trains and said: Nah, I'll catch the next one"

Spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                              And he keeps going at it...

AAHZ, when god was handing out brains, you thought he said trains and said: Nah, I'll catch the next one"

Spec.
                              you need to regroup because you are getting lame
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Orlando is one of the highest murder rate cities in America, dumb****. and i lived in the worst part of town...

What, Disney land?

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X