X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Spec, read your sig line, buddy.
    I know, I already mentioned it to him....And yet, he keeps going at it.

Dont ask

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• The mods punish me by not giving me PCR's.

Comment

• Can't there be a perpetual prince punishment?
        I just love alliteration.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hell, make me perma-settler for all I care.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is rich.

and Lorizael is a lifer, like me, so he is allowed to change his custom title whenever he wants. ie: post count dosent matter if Ming gives him a 100% PCR. nice try.

If Slowwhand or LordShiva get a 100% PCR they will kick and scream and all that jazz.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I also didn't ask where I was on KrazyHorse's list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
                I also didn't ask where I was on KrazyHorse's list.
                Ditto.

I post when it amuses me to do so. I probably wouldn't bother if I were constantly fighting with everyone but so far that hasn't been a problem. I have no need to feel superior (in post count or content) but simply enjoy the interaction with most of the posters.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                  so if post count means nothing, and flaming is only done per tradition, yall are superiorly wasting your time in the grandest of fashions...

I CALL BS. I know this place better than that.
                  Wasting time? On the internet? Surely not!! All my forum posts and other online activities are 100% productive and meaningful. It's the same for everyone else. For example, Asher gets $10 from Microsoft every time he denigrates the Wii's low tech specs.

I have a mild, admittedly childish interest in watching my title go up, but mostly I don't care about post count provided I'm at 500 or more and thus can use a custom avatar.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I get paid by the word.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.â€
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                      yes, because adding pictures to music is a very challenging thing to do.

Spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                        I post when it amuses me to do so. I probably wouldn't bother if I were constantly fighting with everyone but so far that hasn't been a problem. I have no need to feel superior (in post count or content) but simply enjoy the interaction with most of the posters.
                        QFT!

Spec.

Comment

• whatever. it is pointless to argue with blatent liars who band together like a bunch of hyenas when they see a LION enter their jungle. the most popular and strongest argument is adopted by all, unless it is completely bizarre.

be funny if the MODs called yalls bluff though...

pieceâ„¢
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Lion?!

Spec.

Comment

• an old pic. thnx for reminding me to update that
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Better yet, lets all see the Lion.

Wow, you look mean!!!

Mind if I point and laugh?

Its not that we all made an elaborate plan to gang up on you. For the second time, most of us think you're an idiot.

And you made this thread, you looked for it, hence you deserve it.

Spec.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X