This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash and burned in an AAHZ thread....

You still dont get it, you dont win shlt *******, people leave your threads. Why?

Read my sig.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      Crash and burned in an AAHZ thread....

yup it sure looks like you are doing a great job at that.

You still dont get it, you dont win shlt *******, people leave your threads. Why?

first of all i got 7 stars!

second does this mean you are leaving now? damn you didnt even last 2 pages. loinburger took me to over 5.

third why is my thread one of the most popular in the OTF right now?

Read my sig.

clever. go lick your wounds and i will see you for round 2 when you are ready...

Spec.

pieceâ„¢
      Last edited by ZEE; October 29, 2007, 11:39.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
        third why is my thread one of the most popular in the OTF right now?
        Because of 93 posts, you have 27 of them.

Also, please continue to insult me at your leisure. It makes for good reading.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Is that an open invitation?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Actually, yes. Being insulted brings a smile to my face.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                Because of 93 posts, you have 27 of them.

Also, please continue to insult me at your leisure. It makes for good reading.

i dont know why, Lorizael, but i like you (sometimes). Kind of like Krill and BlackCat, i just cannot stay mad at you.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

And I bet he cares greatly.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Does that mean I'm chat-lord now?

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• And I bet he cares greatly.

Spec.

maybie... maybie not.

dosent really matter, honestly, there are some posters that i cannot, in good conscience, insult or flame them.

BY the way my original "insult" was a factual observation of Lorizael's posting style. it is the same as him saying that i am pompus and arrogant. its not an insult it is fact.

by Lorizael
                        Does that mean I'm chat-lord now?

if you wanted to, you could probably be a damn good flamer. remember your "return" to the OTF in which you PWNed me? good fun.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                          if you wanted to, you could probably be a damn good flamer. remember your "return" to the OTF in which you PWNed me? good fun.
                          Remember it? ****, it's one of the few good memories that keeps me going during the day.

Comment

• Lorizael

Spec.

Comment

• Remember it? ****, it's one of the few good memories that keeps me going during the day.

and sarcasm is what won you the war on that day. strangely, though, when i read some other arguments you have with people in other threads over the years you seem to lose it a bit. interesting the way different posters match up...
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

• The funny thing is, no one considers what you call wars, except for you AAHZ. Its like you create scenarios in your little head, like you live in your own little world, fantasy flame land.

Just like someone on medication.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X