This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi
    Wow! What a fascinating life you have lived? I'm jealous.
    i wasnt really talking TO you, it just gave me an excuse to share with yall what a REAL DL is all about...
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

They say the worth of a man is determined by his DL.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They say the worth of a man is determined by his DL.
        on the boards, you are damn right.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
          do you TRY to be dense or is it just an instinct?

or did my Civ Column, PolyCast Episode, free will to say pretty much any damn thing i want, and having my 2 accounts merged escape your notice? If so just check the fact that 2 mods (one of them being DAN) have me as buddies. If you still cannot comprehend go watch my video again and know that that is one of my weaker songs in terms of language. wait until my later vids. or just crawl back under your rock.

piece™
          Oh yeah? Well, I'm an excellent driver. My dad lets me drive in the driveway [/rainman].
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Definitely. Definitely 2 logins. Definitely.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"5 years later... "

You've done nothing worthy of mod notice?

We're into some sort of strange alternate reality here. You see, it seems that AAHZ has inflicted a 5-year rampaging reign of terror with his jolly japes and flamboyant flaming, and the honest truth of the matter is that until about 6 months ago I'd never even noticed him.

That's not bravado, exaggeration or belittling. I genuinely hadn't noticed his existance. He must have just effortlessly merged in with background noise.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I'm just intrigued about this little imaginary world he lives in. It's completely immune to reality.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

We're into some sort of strange alternate reality here. You see, it seems that AAHZ has inflicted a 5-year rampaging reign of terror with his jolly japes and flamboyant flaming, and the honest truth of the matter is that until about 6 months ago I'd never even noticed him.

That's not bravado, exaggeration or belittling. I genuinely hadn't noticed his existance. He must have just effortlessly merged in with background noise.
                  most of my posts were deleted in the old Civ 2 forums (ToT) and somehow lost in the old AC forum. Many other deleted Civ forums as well. I created AAHZ 5 years ago because I simply forgot the password to my Bauser account after a year of inactivity, and most of my posts were lost by that point anydamnway.

So 9 months ago i resurrected my old AAHZ account and the rest is history. Since you contribute nothing to the Civ community here i am not surprised by your ignorance on the matter...
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

What have you got to say to that? Hmm?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

OH GOD WHAT WILL AAHZ DO NEXT?!?

another vid for yall made by yours truly. this is a damn AAHZ thread, yall know the rules by now...

~LANGUAGE~

piece™
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

AAHZ.....please stop this non-sense.

You are such a loser its out of this world.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                          AAHZ.....please stop

Spec.
                          begging for mercy will get you nowhere Spec.

dont be mad that you cannot defeat me, though. believe it or not there are posters out there that have quite literally drove me to the edge of collapse.

Nylan from CFC is a good example. i dont care what anybody says he can be VERY tough. lets see, there were some here and there on other boards. Kidicious is pretty damn tough, i really wouldn't mess with him again if i didnt have to.

eh...? Sorry Spec I completely forgot that I was talking to you. you may go now...

piece™
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Kidicious is pretty damn tough
                            In much the same way that arguing with a brick wall is tough.

Comment

begging for mercy will get you nowhere Spec.

dont be mad that you cannot defeat me, though. believe it or not there are posters out there that have quite literally drove me to the edge of collapse.

Nylan from CFC is a good example. i dont care what anybody says he can be VERY tough. lets see, there were some here and there on other boards. Kidicious is pretty damn tough, i really wouldn't mess with him again if i didnt have to.

eh...? Sorry Spec I completely forgot that I was talking to you. you may go now...

piece™
                              Omg...

What a freakin lunatic.

Lazy ass half gay Chat-bltch on medication to stupid to keep a job claims himself chat-lord. Anybody see a patern here?

You're like the cartoon seller guy in the Simpsons...

Admit it AAHZ, you're a poor loser in life, hence you have no self-esteem. You have to use a forum to seem to have self confidence and you try to convince your self, first and foremost, that you are a chat-lord, when nobody here even gives a shlt about you. What happens is, you have no skills, you are just a below average poster. I ain't saying I have "forum" skillz, I dont, and I dont care.

If you wanna feel good about your-self, do something meaningful with your life...Or, even better, just kill yourself and save us the bandwith.

And as for your reply, it not a question of "OOhhh! I'm gonna pwn jjoooo, cuz I'm tha chat-lord and your ass is mine!" I dont care. No one does.

FYI, my definition of a real quality poster is Lorizael. Why? Because he makes me think outside the box. And thats whats important to me, to most of us. When are you going to realize this?

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

In much the same way that arguing with a brick wall is tough.

We have a winner!

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X