X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is AAHZ?

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
      Any bets on what his next ploy wil be? Belligerant alpha-male posturing in which he'll threaten to flame me down to my constituent atoms, or will he cut straight to the whimpering about how victimised and disturbed he is?

actually, i am going to marvel at how wonderful a job i did on my video, and watch it again. then i just might make another one. maybie more.

being a CHAT-LORD of my caliber, i have discovered, requires a bit more than "alpha-male posturing." That is only the key to BECOME a CHAT-LORD. now that i am on top of the mountain, i can let my reputation, and the FEAR of my future responses, do all the talking for me...

piece™
      What mountain? No one knows what you're talking about, AAHZ.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by CHAT-LORD
        Who is AAHZ?
        i see i gave a DL an idea
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Is it ethical to tease AAHZ?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

regardless...

my "AAHZ" account started as a goofy DL like our friend here, totally expecting to get perma-banned with my flamboyant flaming and such.

5 years later...

piece™
            Order of the Fly

Comment

"5 years later... "

You've done nothing worthy of mod notice?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

do you TRY to be dense or is it just an instinct?

or did my Civ Column, PolyCast Episode, free will to say pretty much any damn thing i want, and having my 2 accounts merged escape your notice? If so just check the fact that 2 mods (one of them being DAN) have me as buddies. If you still cannot comprehend go watch my video again and know that that is one of my weaker songs in terms of language. wait until my later vids. or just crawl back under your rock.

piece™
                Order of the Fly

Comment

So being buddies with mods and earning "favors" from them makes you badass?
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

wow. trying to troll a flamer, are we. get a rise out of "big-bad AAHZ" so he can throw a temper tantrum and say all sorts of crap he will regret later on type thing eh...?

i am not Tingkai, TaShi, i am not here for you to build up your rep and earn "badass" points. apparently, as I seem to influence the creation of DL's now, trying to PWN KING-AAHZ is once again becoming an epidemic. good. keeps my wits sharp.

im sorry, i forgot completely what point you were trying to make. i was too busy reveling in my own greatness.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

im sorry, i forgot completely what point you were trying to make. i was too busy reveling in my own greatness.
                      Exactly.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

i am glad you approve of my greatness. there might be hope for you after all

although I must say I wish EoN would come back with a really GOOD DL, that will rival Drixnak. Not like a silly copy of me, but a really unique and clever DL. I have seen DL's on forums that were just amazingly well-thought out and believable. Im surprised he hasn't done so, it has been about 4 months since his last one...

oh were you still here, DaShi. sorry...
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

i am glad you approve of my greatness. there might be hope for you after all
                          Of course I approve. Please regail me with more tales of your awesome powers of pwnage.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

well back to the EoN thing...

as (most) everybody knows White Wolf Studios (vampire the masquerade) is/was the chief rival of Wizards of the Coast (Dungeons and Dragons). the D&D newsgroup, oh about 6 years ago i cant remember exactly, was very tight knit, like the Poly OTF here. I dont remember my screen name back then i think i was still Hitman/Tamashii, but one of the posters there made a DL pretending to be a poster from the Vampire board telling us all how savages and uneducated we were. it wouldnt have flown except that this dude was like a human thesaurus making posts faster than anyone here i have seen, long and flamboyant and elequant and all that jazz. role-playing at its finest. worked so well in fact that WIZARDS OF THE COAST STAFF bought into it and posted on the board telling the DL that D&D was not for amateurs/idiots.

what made this even better was the DL had ANOTHER DL DEFENDING the D&D board from himself, all as a different personality and posting style. simply brilliant until a hacker traced all the ISP's to the 1 dude and the game was over.

ahh the good old days. If Eyes can pull off a stunt kind of like this it would rule...

piece™
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Wow! What a fascinating life you have lived? I'm jealous.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                                That is good news AAHZ! Yes, I noticed that you are now back in the saddle again - and as far as I can tell, a healthier out-look on life as well.

Would it take much?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X