Coworkers say the darnedest things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Completely false. He was a power hungry and a little crazy but not a neo conservative, nor did he want a monarchy. Try back about a hundred and fifty years after his death for the real neo conservatism, thank you in advance.
    "Early in the Convention he made a speech proposing what was considered a very monarchical government for the United States"

-wiki

Oh and he was pro-industry (read prison industrial complex and military industrial complex) and he wanted the government to be able to borrow from future generations to pay for it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Take it to another thread, boys. Unless you have anecdotes of coworkers that are somehow dumber.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Already gave you mine dude.

Comment

I must have confused it with your opinion.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He was one of the primary authors of the federalist papers calling for the ratification of our current constitution. He was not in favor of a monarchical government.

And favoring a national bank and merchant trade does not make you a neocon.

Edit : Fine I am out of here. Kidicious , 2 strikes against you for this foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              He was one of the primary authors of the federalist papers calling for the ratification of our current constitution. He was not in favor of a monarchical government.
              Are you kidding even junkies know that he favored a monarchy?

And favoring a national bank and merchant trade does not make you a neocon.
              Yes it does. How can a neo-con regime get money for all that crap without a national bank?

Comment

HE WROTE A SERIES OF FAMOUS PAPERS CALLING FOR THE RATIFICATION OF THE DEMOCRATIC CONSTITUTION. 3 Strikes. You are out of here, good day.

Comment

I'm done. Wiggy you are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                  X