Coworkers say the darnedest things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    She is a vegetarian, but refuses to eat egg or mayonaise. However, milk and cheese are fine...
    Have you seen the BBC sit-com Couples? The Jane character has gotten bi-sexuality confused with vegetariansims. She claimed to be bi-vegetarian, which means she can eat meat when she wants to.

Comment

I know someone that will eat french fries but not hash browns.
      The latter contain meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

The latter contain meat.
        Hash browns or cheese contain meat?

Hash browns contain meat? WTF?

Hash browns are campy!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What?

Comment

That's what I said!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You edited that a ridiculous amount.

Hash browns contain meat? WTF?

Hash browns are campy!
              I think they do yes. And the second comment is just being silly.

Comment

Also, when discussing the speed-limit-crackdown thing (see my other recent thread), she disclosed to me that she drives in the left lane at 100 km/h "because that's the speed limit". I thought she was joking, so I asked her "Are you serious? That's dangerous". She seems to think it's her moral right to drive 100 km/h in the fast lane on the 401 to prevent people from speeding.

She hates it when people behind her honk or flash their lights as she does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  You edited that a ridiculous amount.

I think they do yes. And the second comment is just being silly.
                  You THINK they do?

In what way do pan-fried potatoes contain meat?

Comment

She is a vegetarian, but refuses to eat egg or mayonaise. However, milk and cheese are fine...
                    That is lactovegeterrian. The type that eats eggs are lactovovegeterrians.

Also, it makes sense to me... eggs could become a creature while milk won't.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Pan-fried potatoes don't have meat. If it does, it's called something else.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Also, when discussing the speed-limit-crackdown thing (see my other recent thread), she disclosed to me that she drives in the left lane at 100 km/h "because that's the speed limit". I thought she was joking, so I asked her "Are you serious? That's dangerous". She seems to think it's her moral right to drive 100 km/h in the fast lane on the 401 to prevent people from speeding.

She hates it when people behind her honk or flash their lights as she does it.
                        She sounds hilarious to have around.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm sorry I became confused. I retract my statement that hash browns contain meat but I am sure some places stuff them with things eg meat products.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            That is lactovegeterrian. The type that eats eggs are lactovovegeterrians.

Also, it makes sense to me... eggs could become a creature while milk won't.
                            I challenge you to take an egg from the supermarket and get it to hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              Also, it makes sense to me... eggs could become a creature...
                              Only if you have sex with it.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well usually hash browns tend to have bits of bacon in them, IIRC.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X