Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Studies Show Conclusively That Philosophers Have Higher IQs Than Physicists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Studies Show Conclusively That Philosophers Have Higher IQs Than Physicists.

That's right, read it and weep. I only became aware of this conclusion today.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I don't approve of this thread
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So? Like that matters? Go away, Kid. You bother me.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

We can't discuss this without KH
        Blah

Comment

HB Agathon!
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I approve.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Thanks
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh, it's really his BD.

Then
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  I approve of this thread

fixed

HB Agathon
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Thanks
                    That's right, you need my approval to post.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hey, hey, hey! This isn't that thread!

Comment

I get two birthday threads.

I don't know if the title is true, but we definitely get more girls than physicists.

Anyone who has smelled a lecture hall after a physics class knows this.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Physicists did come up with the concept of the Big Bang.

Comment

Happy Birthday Agathon!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                            X