Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone fill me in on how Ming became a co-owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone fill me in on how Ming became a co-owner?

And MarkG became a technical Director?

And why MarkG never invited me around when I went to Greece last year?

Because everyone else in Greece liked me a lot

And did he have a baby? well, not actually in person
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Can someone fill me in on how Ming became a co-owner?
    He lost a bet concerning the Bears and a Super Bowl

And MarkG became a technical Director?
    He meant to call it Dictator, but got the words confused.

And why MarkG never invited me around when I went to Greece last year?
    He really lives in Turkey, but doesn't want anyone to find out.

Because everyone else in Greece liked me a lot
    It's amazing what money can buy!

And did he have a baby? well, not actually in person
    Of course he did. Turkish people eat babies for breakfast.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I think it all started when he sponsored two dozen winking smiley badges for the ApolyCon.

Comment

that would have done it
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

See this

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Allow me to sum up. There's like a dozen unsupported BS assumptions here...

Ming, with (opinion) by me.-"It's all one community... (No it's not)
            Your idea of fun is spam. (BS) You might consider it fun and acceptable, but the owners didn't. (I doubt that) Their site, their rules.
            The mods just enforced the rules. (BS) There are PLENTY of sites that welcome "your idea" of fun. You are welcome to do so at those sites... (Why is 'your idea' in quotes?) However, your ideas of fun, weren't welcome here. (BS)It's that simple.(No it's not)

The rules may change in the future with the change in ownership... only time will tell. But at the time, if the OT had been left to somebody like you, it would not have met the standards or requirements set by the owners. (BS)
            You don't have to like that fact, but it is a fact. (No its not)

You are welcome to your opinion, but you always seem to think that your opinion is more important than the owners. (I don't) And in the real world, the owners opinions count more, since it is their site."

Lancer-"This is going to be really good for his ego.

Can an ego burst? You know, pop? Like some vast, bloated pimple of the soul?"
            Last edited by Lancer; September 10, 2007, 20:55.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              Allow me to sum up. There's like a dozen unsupported BS assumptions here...

Ming, with (opinion) by me.-"It's all one community... (No it's not)
              Your idea of fun is spam. (BS) You might consider it fun and acceptable, but the owners didn't. (I doubt that) Their site, their rules.
              The mods just enforced the rules. (BS) There are PLENTY of sites that welcome "your idea" of fun. You are welcome to do so at those sites... (Why is 'your idea' in quotes?) However, your ideas of fun, weren't welcome here. (BS)It's that simple.(No it's not)

The rules may change in the future with the change in ownership... only time will tell. But at the time, if the OT had been left to somebody like you, it would not have met the standards or requirements set by the owners. (BS)
              You don't have to like that fact, but it is a fact. (No its not)

You are welcome to your opinion, but you always seem to think that your opinion is more important than the owners. (I don't) And in the real world, the owners opinions count more, since it is their site."

Lancer-"This is going to be really good for his ego.

Can an ego burst? You know, pop? Like some vast, bloated pimple of the soul?"
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Lancer, dude, life's too short.

... give me the sincerity to accept the things I cannot change,
                  The courage to change the things I can,
                  And the wisdom to know the difference.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think it involves kneepads.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      Lancer, dude, life's too short.

... give me the sincerity to accept the things I cannot change,
                      The courage to change the things I can,
                      And the wisdom to know the difference.
                      Yup, thanks.

Comment

What, you didn't hear?

Ming finally bested MarkG over a cIV game without cheating.

I thought everyone who was someone knew about that, it was a real shocker.

MarkG after going 15-0 was so confident he bet his half stake of Apolyton on a single match. It gave Ming the true motivation he needed to overcome those great odds.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Re: Can someone fill me in on how Ming became a co-owner?

He invested in it maybe? Or maybe he received compensation for services. Who cares? He's helping keep the site up.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Goats. He sacrificed goats. It worked for Nepal Airlines...
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                              Goats. He sacrificed goats. It worked for Nepal Airlines...

(That's still my favorite thread of the year)
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X