No announcement yet.

Change my username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      So, you're like this secret agent?
      I said I can't say
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will

I said I can't say
        William, it was really nothing
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Incase anyone is still doubtfull of loyalties, you just need to see my sig at that place

Apolyton-><-CFC
          Gaius Octavius posted on Apolyton Deal With It!
          ApolytonPlus member
          CFCs are destryoing the ozone! I urge you discourage to discourage any use of any CFCs and abide by the Montreal Protocal.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

DF, change your username to a verbalization of your initials (e.g., JayBe -> JB).

Scrap! This must be my 3rd or 4th Off-Topic post I've ever made!

Comment

I have to tell you, I got to be honest here.
              Emperor, 2001. You had to have posted but I didn't know you from Adam.
              What brought you to the dark side?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The results of this thread seem pretty clear. Get on it, just Datajack (lol) banana.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Why is "PRAISE ALLAH" not an option
                  Blah

Comment

Keep, DF matches many other posters too.

As for the Jewbacca idea, I do love starwars and Jews myself, but I couldn't wear the yarmulke.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This thread is a good source of ideas
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well? What are you going to do, Datajackass?
                        The suspense is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                        X