Morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    I'm sure an environmentalist, vegan hippie will soon tell me that it's actually the whole west that is being racist and so we can never say anything.
    Hey I'm almost one of those .

I've noticed something. If a cartoonist wants some free publicity, they should turn to the sons of Islam, who will gladly chant their name for the world to hear for the small price of a depiction of the prophet Muhammed.

I think that more people should start poking fun at the Muslims until they all get so angry that they explode, um, unfortunate metaphor choice, but they have anger management issues and if you keep making an angry person even angrier eventually they can't get any angrier and then the realization dawns that being angry is just making them look like an idiot and they should just "let it be". Alternatively it might trigger WWIII, but either way, should be entertaining.

Comment

Most people here probably have no idea of the significance of the dog in Islamic theology, and of why there is so much, or such disproportionate outrage.

The dog is also an "unclean" animal. The Prophet himself declared that it was, compared to others, "unclean". The anti-dog prejudice is probably not as strong as the anti-pig one has been turned into, but it is still a horribly dirty thing, from a Muslim's POV.

IIRC, Saudi Arabia even has some laws against this (keeping dogs as pets), or something. I am not sure of this, however.

Comment

But dogs are "man's best friend"
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

Well, unfortunately I share poor economy with the vegan hippies ... I'm such a sad person, like when ever a relative is in town, they usually want to just hit it up for an hour or two, so I always suggest a restaurant. And yes, they're always paying. That's my steak time
          I think vegan food is expensive. All organic and animal friendly.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Original thread title > New thread title.

Get a clue, Morans!

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
              New York had a crucifix in a jar of urine and a picture of the Virgin Mary done in elephant **** with no death threats as far as I know.
              don't forget the various gay Jesus plays.

Comment

Saying that this artist is at fault for provoking and that he deserves what he gets is a Wild West mentality. Someone insults you, you shoot them. Look at you wrong? Shoot the bastard! Real nice.

I'm also detecting a bit of that hypocritical racist attitude that I so love in people from the far left. The comment about how if you irritate a cat enough, it'll scratch you, so you should expect it from these people, was especially nice. There nothing more then animals right? We can expect civilized behaviour from our own society, but they Muslims, hey that's just them right?
                EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Lars Vilks is just playing with them, poor suckers. Like it or dislike it, but Lars Vilks interest as an artist is to push boundaries and provoke.

Some you might have heard of an earlier project; the micronation of Ladonia.

What he does here is mixing something he knows will create a reaction and combines it with a mundane and quite plebeian trend in Sweden;the so called roundabout dog. In essence I think that the outrage is art, more than the painting of a roundabout dog in itself.

He made the local govt spend years arguing about two towers on a deserted piece of coastland and now he makes politicians, muslims and all kinds of other people involved in art and culture in Sweden and abroad running around in his roundabout. If he manages to get himself killed in the process - wow, what a piece of art!
                  Last edited by Kropotkin; September 4, 2007, 14:52.

Comment

Heard on the radio today that the Swedish prime minister, Fredrik Reinfeldt, said on this matter that freedom of speech is above politics. Which is, of course, absolutely true, but that was also the way the Danish situation escalated.

Message to Fredrik Reinfeldt: When the moslem ambassadors request a meeting on the matter, whateer you do, for God's sake, don't refuse them *hint* *hint*

Asmodean
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                    X