Morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maquiladora
    I know Winston's not the sharpest tool in the box, but I'm pretty sure he meant to spell the title "Morans".
    I doubt it - just think of his hate against people using teh - it must be a case of sloppy spelling.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
      Thread title updated. I'll leave it to Winston to update his post title.
      Argh! What do you think this is, some privately owned forum or something?

It was supposed to be 'Morans', in reference to the rather sloppy effort on that green-and-yellow Swedish flag.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
        Sounds interesting - maybe Carlsberg has had a bit influence
        Not really. But to be fair, Carlsberg does have a stout that is also pretty drinkable
        It's a bit hard to find though, most shops in Denmark seem to have just the same 5-10 crappy Carlsberg and Tuborg beers
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Maquiladora

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            People are starving aroudn the world and these vegan pussies are not even eating and that's fine, it's their choice, but when they start to point their fingers at others like "YOU'RE KILLIGN ANIMALS, YOU'RE KILLING SNOOPY!" is the time they need to get ****ed and dead.
            What do you think of people who critisized slave owners? Why can't they critisize what you are doing if they think it's wrong? Maybe they are right then. Otherwise you wouldn't be bothered.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Fine. My moral and ethical code tells to call these people fat sluts adn ugly smelly beasts. Maybe I shoudl tell them that all the time as well?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                Out of our around 400.000 muslims, only about 200 went out to demonstrate, peacefully.
                We've been over this before, haven't we? You have close to one million immigrants and descendants from non-EU countries (out of a total pop of nine million), and you want people to believe that only 40% of those are Muslims?

I'd say you have closer to 800,000. But of course, your main (?) point of highlighting the relatively low level of public protest over this matter then comes across even stronger. Let's hope it stays that way, and that Lars Vilks isn't stabbed to death over the weekend by some stray moran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

What do you think of people who critisized slave owners? Why can't they critisize what you are doing if they think it's wrong? Maybe they are right then. Otherwise you wouldn't be bothered.
                  Well, since it primarily muslims that are slave owners today it may be correct to criticise them
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

Not really. But to be fair, Carlsberg does have a stout that is also pretty drinkable
                    It's a bit hard to find though, most shops in Denmark seem to have just the same 5-10 crappy Carlsberg and Tuborg beers
                    I guess that you are talking about the shops in helsingør etc that serves swedish customers - most other shops has a wide variety of special brews both local and foreign.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Fine. My moral and ethical code tells to call these people fat sluts adn ugly smelly beasts. Maybe I shoudl tell them that all the time as well?
                      Or you could just eat more steak.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                        I doubt it - just think of his hate against people using teh - it must be a case of sloppy spelling.
                        Hate.. hmm. I've commented on the "teh"-fad exactly twice - and weeks apart, at that. Both times to the effect that I would simply ignore threads where it was used in the title, since its over-use has become somewhat annoying to me.

I do wish you'd stop commenting on my humble person and any perceived emotions I might hold, unless specifically invited to do so. Especially when you can't establish any reasonable context for it.

Thanks.

(No, I'm not trying to be funny. I'd like you to exclude me from your seemingly casual commentary from now on, BlackCat.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Or you could just eat more steak.
                          Well, unfortunately I share poor economy with the vegan hippies ... I'm such a sad person, like when ever a relative is in town, they usually want to just hit it up for an hour or two, so I always suggest a restaurant. And yes, they're always paying. That's my steak time
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by thesilentone
                            The artist doesn't really get any sympathy from me either, he's like a 5 year old who deliberately annoys a pet until it scratches him, he knew what buttons he was pressing and now he's crying.
                            QFT, the madrassa crowd have reacted this way to this kind of stimulus many times before. Which is not to condone it, but he can't help their overreaction. What he can help is his provocation of it. It's silly and irresponsible to get people fighting mad for no reason (or was there some profound reason he had to depict The Prophet as an animal that regularly licks its own anus?).
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                              (or was there some profound reason he had to depict The Prophet as an animal that regularly licks its own anus?).

I've seen a deer do that, and I thought most ruminants' spines were too stiff. A rabbit licks its anus, too.

Would the Muslims complain if Teh Prophet was depicted as a deer or a bunny? Bambi or Thumper? No. Clearly they are prejudiced bastards.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Re: Morans

Originally posted by Winston
                                "Death to Sweden, death to Lars", Pakistani protesters chanted during a street rally Friday aimed at the Swedish newspaper 'Nerikes Allehandas' publication last week of a drawing by artist Lars Vilks depicting the prophet Muhammed as a dog.
                                Live like a troll, die like a troll.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X