Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe the physical features of your mother

In the most exquisite detail, please.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

My mother is a woman.
    Blah

Comment

But what kind of woman?
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

A good woman of course.
        Blah

Comment

WTF?

Comment

MOST DISTURBING THREAD EVER
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

:shudder:

Edit: This site needs a :shudder smiley - anyone care to demand one in our request for new smileys forum?

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Re: Describe the physical features of your mother

Originally posted by Perfection
                In the most exquisite detail, please.
                I would, but the stupid character limit won't let me post the entire Dirac eq in a single post.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Perfection threads
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    MOST DISTURBING THREAD EVER
                    Especially given the poster name.

Comment

my mother is short, has fake boobs, and got a tummy tuck. there's a pic of her in the picture thread. oh and she has stretch marks.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                        my mother is short, has fake boobs, and got a tummy tuck.
                        She's doing all she can to reinforce our prejudices about Americans, isn't she?
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

yea. she's a total *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                            :shudder:

Edit: This site needs a :shudder smiley[...]
                            I think these work well in this circumstance: and
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Sorry, that's really reaching. Those don't work at all. They are a bandaid when what is needed is a funeral.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X