No announcement yet.

Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a friend that moved up from Silinas in Cal. He said that gang bangers drive around with their lights off and when someone flashes their lights they shoot them. Some initiation thing.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Re: Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      I ended up giving her my credit card
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• He gets that alot.

Comment

• Sorry - haven't read a Wiglaf thread in awhile. I gotta check in more often.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
            I have a friend that moved up from Silinas in Cal. He said that gang bangers drive around with their lights off and when someone flashes their lights they shoot them. Some initiation thing.
            Salinas is very nice.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
              I have a friend that moved up from Silinas in Cal. He said that gang bangers drive around with their lights off and when someone flashes their lights they shoot them. Some initiation thing.
              Supposedly that initiation has spread to Crip franchises elsewhere in the country as well.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Yes well, we wouldn't want to infringe on their right to shoot us for trying to help them out, that would be bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871

What? How is deliberately closing his window of opportunity and forcing him to swerve back behind her avoiding danger? The safest thing would have been to leave the window open so he could get in front of her before the oncoming traffic could get too close.
                  Particularly as she was planning to slow for her upcoming turn anyway.

I nominate Darius for the Apolyton Advocacy Award. He has put together a decent argument with limited resources.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

Plus, if she is a con artist, she could use the OP to weasel me out of more money.
                    The personal attacks must stop!
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      People do sometimes speed up when being overtaken, which is annoying, but if in annoyed reply the aspirant overtaker drives up the exhaust pipe of the overtakee and then gets brake checked ... they have to accept that any resulting collision is down to them driving too close.

If someone is tailgating me I flash the hazard lights at them. Over 50% of the time they'll drop back.
                      Why did this read like an Austin Powers script?

Comment

• OMG! You won't believe what happened to me! So I was in the mall and it was rather busy. I got annoyed with everyone walking so slow. There was this little 3 yr old in front of me, so I just went around her, but suddenly this like 420 lb man came my way. I tried to move over, but the 3 yr old started to run and I pushed right into her, knocking her over. She started to cry and I did my best to apologize and console her, but she kept crying and everyone started looking at me like I was a mean person picking on a little kid. So I did the only thing that occured to me. I offered her my credit card to go buy some toys. She immediately stopped crying, took my card, and skipped off to the toy store. I chuckled at my genious, thinking I'd just cancel my card, but when I got ahold of the bank, they said my credit card was already maxed out! The little brat scammed me! She must have had a cell phone! I bet she was really 20 years old and just dressed up to look young! This is an outrage! The plague of 3 yr old con artists has to stop!
                        Can anyone tell me what to do!?
                        EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

• Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
                              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm

Yeah, that's precisely what happend to Wiggy, and he even gave away his credit card for it
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X