Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we have more US Army in our movies please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we have more US Army in our movies please?

saw Transformers last week.
    Is it me or were the tons of US Army stuff really irrelevant and unnecessary?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

It was neither irrelevant or unnecessary.

Especially since there was almost no USA present, it was all the USAF for some ungodly reason.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Army Strong.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
        It was neither irrelevant or unnecessary.
        why?

Especially since there was almost no USA present, it was all the USAF for some ungodly reason.
        i saw the US defence secretary shoot alien robots! my eyes heart!

Comment

especially after seeing the same kind of stuff in 24 (season 4, US secretary of defence battling terrorists)...

Comment

so you are whining about one movie, which is about robots attempting to wipe out the US, containing the US military? and a TV show, which is about terrorism, containing the secretary of defense? wow greece must be boring. go take a leak on the parthenon or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              my eyes heart!
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

why?
                You think an alien invasion that twice specifically targets US military installations shoud not have the military involved?
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I have debates if the call for fires in the movie were correct.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You think an alien invasion that twice specifically targets US military installations shoud not have the military involved?
                    why do they need to target military installations? what's wrong with the white house?

Comment

Correct, that what we have minutemen for

oh and yes cameras on the border to stop illegal aliens from entering our nation or something like that
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

and a TV show, which is about terrorism, containing the secretary of defense?
                        the issue in both cases is not containing the secretary, it's having him shoot aliens/terrorists as if he is rambo....

if you cant see the difference i'm sorry for you...

Comment

i saw the US defence secretary shoot alien robots! my eyes heart!

Must be the same kind of funny as when the president die in Mars Attack.
                          bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS

Must be the same kind of funny as when the president die in Mars Attack.
                            jack nicholson, best US president ever!!

Comment

why do they need to target military installations? what's wrong with the white house?
                              MarkG, I am sure sorry, I thought you knew, we aint got nobody with military experience anywhere near the white house..or some threat on the intellectual front either

Of course, if The White House needs some Catsup/Ketchup or other condiments from Heinz then invite this fella to take one for the team

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X