No announcement yet.

Philippines trip coming up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning on going there in December and staying until January. The Yaps of Yap Trading invited me to stay in their guest room but instead I might stay at the Wapano oceanfront resort in Duero (Guinsularan), it's only 600 pesos per night, 400 if you don't want a/c.
    Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

luzon

Comment

Oh god how I need a vacation in a far away place. It'll never happen.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My favorite moment happened when Lancer, Theben and I were walking back to his place. We came across a little old lady, almost bent double with age, walking the other way. When she heard us coming, she looked up, her mouth cracked into a mile-wide grin, and she exclaimed, "Oh! American boys!!"

I'd love to head back for another visit, but we have a union contract that needs re-negotiating. Who knows how long that will take.
          Last edited by Zkribbler; July 27, 2007, 12:54.

Comment

I already live in paradise, but they paved it and put up a parking lot.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
              I'm planning on going there in December and staying until January. The Yaps of Yap Trading invited me to stay in their guest room but instead I might stay at the Wapano oceanfront resort in Duero (Guinsularan), it's only 600 pesos per night, 400 if you don't want a/c.
              Seeya there!

b etor, that's north, we're central, but you never know.

Zkrib, get them some more moola! Good to see you post, I was wondering. Even made a where's Zkribbler thread, but I lost it when it slid past page 2.

che, don't worry all that stuff will get taken out when the ultra super storm hits.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                ... Even made a where's Zkribbler thread . . .
                A month ago, I threw a temper tantrum when Poly created the Technology Subforum. I was planning to boycott this place for six months...but then I realized I don't know how to count up to six, so I came back.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  I already live in paradise, but they paved it and put up a parking lot.
                  Ugh.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ahh yes, something very like that never happened to me.

The less people come here the more they split this place up. It would seem that if one can't figure out how to get more posters one can sure make more forums! I salute them for staying busy.

Comment

I just went through Zkrib's thread (the link above) and got really homesick.

I wonder why the people I've talked to over the years about going are sitting on the fence. Everyone too busy to get free?

Comment

They secretly hate you.

Comment

I wonder why the people I've talked to over the years about going are sitting on the fence. Everyone too busy to get free?
                          It's scary going half way around the world. People think, "What happens if I get all the way over there and don't like it?"
                          I have to admit, I had some concerns before my trip.

People don't have any idea how warm and welcoming Philippinos are and what a great family the Jotajots are

Comment

I just went through Zkrib's thread (the link above) and got really homesick.

yep

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Thanks Zkrib!

There's always next time. Well, almost always.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

A month ago, I threw a temper tantrum when Poly created the Technology Subforum. I was planning to boycott this place for six months...but then I realized I don't know how to count up to six, so I came back.

Stupid running out of fingers...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X