No announcement yet.

Don't fear the Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Reaper is loaded, but there's no one on board. Its pilot, as the plane bombs targets in Iraq, will sit at a video console 7,000 miles away in Nevada.

Bad idea, better to do it from somewhere in theater. Latency

Comment

Please, somebody, answer teh setup. I'm begging you
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Jaguar, what is the answer? The pilot, perhaps, or life-support systems?
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Tom Cruise?
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Tom Cruise?

Jessica Biel
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
              Please, somebody, answer teh setup. I'm begging you
              Giving hints is more fun.
              What?

Comment

I got it! Leather seats for that new car cow smell.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Cheeseburger?
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Maybe a turbo version? How about a convertible?
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

It needs Will Farrell.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                        Whole wars waged by teh l337 haX0r 13y/o C&C uber pr0s !!
                        Is that russian?

Comment

I'm too dumb to figure out the setup.

The answer is me (Dis). Being in Nevada, I should be piloting the thing. Though if you seen my piloting abilities in mircrosoft flight simulator, they'd think twice. I can take off just fine, but landing proves to be most difficult.

Comment

More Cow Smell
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Snoopy!

And Woodstock for navigator.

Comment

I'm still curious what this setup is
                                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                                X