Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be dumb enough to buy Beyond The Sword?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EyesOfNight
    I was referring more to his sudden delicate posting style. Plebes is not a common word and pedestrian is not normally used in that context. He's clearly making an attempt to be something he's not. Kind of like you Mr. terrorist lover. I'm glad you got rid of the Arafat avatar. Are you still going around claiming to be a conservative?
    So you are admitting your lack of knowledge about common vocabulary words? The ignorance there would dovetail quite nicely with your ignorance in other aspects of life from what I've discerned from your posts.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran, theres no need to point out the folly of one poster in the sea of folly ridden posters on Apolyton. EON is no better or worse than the average Apolyton poster when it comes to thoughtful, pertinent, insightful commentary on Civilization and the people who play it.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I'm sorry, where did I admit my lack of knowledge about common vocabulary words? I don't think anyone is going to disagree with me when I say that Plebes is not a word used commonly, nor is it common for pedestrian to be used in that context. As for my overall ignorance...by all means enlighten me as to how Arafat is not a terrorist and how you are indeed a conservative. I'd love to hear this one.

Comment

• “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
            Imran, theres no need to point out the folly of one poster in the sea of folly ridden posters on Apolyton. EON is no better or worse than the average Apolyton poster when it comes to thoughtful, pertinent, insightful commentary on Civilization and the people who play it.
            That may be very true, my friend. But EoN is calling attention to his deficiencies by pointing out his shock at your use of words that involve more than just a common 8th grade education. The squeaky wheel may get the oil, but it may also subject itself to being singled out from the hoi polloi.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EyesOfNight
              I'm sorry, where did I admit my lack of knowledge about common vocabulary words? I don't think anyone is going to disagree with me when I say that Plebes is not a word used commonly, nor is it common for pedestrian to be used in that context. As for my overall ignorance...by all means enlighten me as to how Arafat is not a terrorist and how you are indeed a conservative. I'd love to hear this one.
              EON since when are you so easily side tracked by a non sequitar such as the political affiliation and avatar of an Apolyton poster? Tut tut EON, you are being taken for a ride to Nonwhere Street of Noncosequenceville, In Diversionland. I suggest you rebook your thoughts to a more pleasant and serene place.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by EyesOfNight I don't think anyone is going to disagree with me when I say that Plebes is not a word used commonly
                WRONG.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                  Imran, theres no need to point out the folly of one poster in the sea of folly ridden posters on Apolyton. EON is no better or worse than the average Apolyton poster when it comes to thoughtful, pertinent, insightful commentary on Civilization and the people who play it.
                  But EoN is so much better at demonstrating his (at best) mediocrity, and it's so much more amusing when juxtaposed with his enormous ego.

Comment

• EON since when are you so easily side tracked by a non sequitar such as the political affiliation and avatar of an Apolyton poster? Tut tut EON, you are being taken for a ride to Nonwhere Street of Noncosequenceville, In Diversionland. I suggest you rebook your thoughts to a more pleasant and serene place.
                    Since when was this a serious topic? This is basically another "lets see how many replies and views I can get in the shortest amount of time" thread. I'm not really getting side tracked, I just really hate Imran and I have for years. I'd much rather get into a discussion on his political view points and his support for terrorist leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

That may be very true, my friend. But EoN is calling attention to his deficiencies by pointing out his shock at your use of words that involve more than just a common 8th grade education. The squeaky wheel may get the oil, but it may also subject itself to being singled out from the hoi polloi.
                      As both you and I know, I dropped out of high school. I reject those ivory tower intellectuals that force college down my throat, because as EON has shown us, you can be a massive red giant in a galaxy of mundane and mediocre yellow suns if you simply have the gumption and wherewithal that is marginally better than a college student.

I like EON have attended your outdated and misguided universities, but left because they only shackle my latent abilities and grammatical verisimilitude. Imran, being a cog in the machine of manifest enslavement makes you inferior to the spring of freedom that EON and I are.

Comment

• Ah, such hatred over an internet personality. I think EoN may have some unresolved issues in his own life and may need some therapy from a licensed professional. It's only for his own good.

Comment

• You cease to be a mere internet personality when you support a terrorist leader and you live in the US.

Comment

• Why do EyesOfNight thread ALWAY's turn out like this?

“...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by MJW
                              Why do EyesOfNight thread ALWAY's turn out like this?

His aura of personality is like a singularity that smashes all reasonable and cognitive discussion. Nay, it doesn't smash it, it makes all other matter submit itself to his own. When you throw in another singularity of intellect, such as myself, the consequences are profound and confound the language of mere mortals such as yourself.

Comment

• I just find him boring. Who needs a shrill he-banshee?
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X