Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they even let teenagers out of the house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they even let teenagers out of the house?

HB OzzyKP!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Happy Birthday, OLD man!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

happy bday Ozzy !!!!!
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

-> Hungarians Forum

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday you old fart!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ya know, in 8 or so years I've been here I think this is the first birthday thread I've gotten. So thanks guys.

(and I'm not old.... )
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Happy Birthday day sir Oz
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Oh bull, I got all riled up to post a scathing remark about teenagers... Well, HB Ozzy, then.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Ozzy

Comment

Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

and I thought it was b etor's birthday. Isn't she our only teenager now?

hb birthday man.

Comment

Yeah, "she's" forty-fourteen.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          and I thought it was b etor's birthday. Isn't she our only teenager now?

hb birthday man.
                          I'm glad the single, middle-aged man who has issues with women knows the jail bait's birthday.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm not middle aged

you young punks think anyone over 25 is middle aged.

Comment

Next year, teh cutoff will be 26, though

Comment

Working...
                              X