Happy Canada Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day/Moving Day/Free Agent Frenzy Day!!!

What's everyone doing to celebrate?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!!!!11!!

I'm not doing much to celebrate, I finished a 12 hour midnight shift at 8:00 this morning, and I'm back on days tomorrow at 8:00.

I'll go and check out the fireworks later on, but the drunken zoo that happens in downtown Ottawa lost it's appeal for me many years ago.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

par-ty!

O Canada!
      Our home and native land!
      True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
      The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
      O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey, where's the french half?
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Canada gets its own day
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Happy day!

Do you still honour the Queen of England?
            I need a foot massage

Comment

No, the Queen of Canada is our head of state.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

:beer:
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The annual Canada D'eh street party in Hong Kong was pretty tame due to heavy rain, but the bars were packed so still a good time.

Also, found out that a work colleague's cousin is Fergie Jenkins
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

Fergie Jenkins?!?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                      Happy day!

Do you still honour the Queen of England?
                      She's the Queen of England and the Queen of Canada (And the Queen of Australia and the Queen of New Zealand and the Queen of all other nations that have her as the head of state) separately and simultaneously.
                      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Canada's treatment of Montreal
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Canada: 140 years young.

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

When is Western Seperatist Day?
                            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

What Canada Day?

It's Dominion Day over here.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X