British aggressors unveil olympia logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British aggressors unveil olympia logo

Just look at it, it looks a bit like Hitler, doesn't it? I mean that thing in the middle is clearly his moustache, and the big thing above is his hair parted to one side.
    Blah

That's pretty ugly.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

See what I mean?
        Blah

Comment

Re: British aggressors unveil olympia logo

Originally posted by BeBro

Just look at it, it looks a bit like Hitler, doesn't it? I mean that thing in the middle is clearly his moustache, and the big thing above is his hair parted to one side.
          It's a Germanic plot to make the London Olympics appear awful:

The brand, designed by Wolff Ollins
          Wolff Ollins indeed. Sound very British to you ?
          I think not.

It's Vorsprung durch sneaky tactics.

It's a Schumacher Car Massacre all over again. I demand reparations for Coventry!

BeBro- send me 70 Euros, a Cranach and a Kraftwerk box set and a lifetime's subscription to Cazzofilms and I'll call it quits.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Comment

Bah, infallible Wiki has no article about this Wolff Ollins, so he doesn't exist. I bet it's just a pseudonym for another evil British aggressor
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

What the Christ

Now if you manage to get uglier mascottes, you'll set a new record:

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Those are cute

Comment

Bah, infallible Wiki has no article about this Wolff Ollins, so he doesn't exist. I bet it's just a pseudonym for another evil British aggressor
                    Wolff Olins.

Bad spellung.

All our clients have the ambition to be the best
                    We create transformative brands that move organisations, people and the world forward.

That's virtually saying 'uber alles' right there!

Positively Wilhelmian in its sneakily hidden desire to establish hegemony over Eurolandia and force Britannia into bondage.

We must fight them on the bus kiosks, hoardings and display cabinets...

My suggested alternate Olympic logo, just to let everyone know bygones are bygones.
                    Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

All our clients have the ambition to be the best
                      Ok, I see your point.

Though ambition alone isn't enough, me thinks when looking at the logo....

Maybe it looks better in tv when being animated and combined with cool sounds.
                      Blah

Comment

Maybe it looks better in tv when being animated and combined with cool sounds.
                        I can just imagine the soundtrack...

we're doomed.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, they need something more modern. Like Hasselhoff
                          Blah

Comment

I quite like it. It does something a bit more fun with the "2012". Not great, but it's better than the typical thing of "lets draw a circle, put our national emblem in the middle and write "Olympics " around the edge".
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Yeah, they need something more modern. Like Hasselhoff
                              Hasselhoff sings 'Tomorrow Belongs To Me...' or 'I Fought The Wall and the Wall Fell...'

still doomed.

Warning: hair don't coming up:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X