Summer DC Polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Let's say Monday at 1 pm.

We need a location. When we decide on a "coordinator" I suggest we all get his cell number/give him ours.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Monday at 1:00 pm works for me.

I can step up if needed to coordinate everything. I live relatively close to everywhere we'd want to meet (and so does DanS if he still lives in Logan Circle). It would be helpful if people PM'd me their e-mails and cells to get this to work. If everyone intending to come can PM me by say late afternoon tomorrow, then I can pick a location to meet and provide directions. If there's no RSVP, I can't be held responsible for people being lost or late
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Sent email. My old phone had DanS and KH's phone numbers, but my current does not. I still have Shi's though.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

sent
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

...nope, I have the duty.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

even in the evening?

you could send Timexwatch your number, so that people could call you if they are still about at 7 pm or something

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Honestly? I won't get off until after 1430, and with a 0400 wake up it's certain I'll be in bed by 2000.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I still don't understand? Come down and hang out at 1600 for an hour or two or something.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Yeah, I'd be happy to meet you. I'll buy you a beer (just one if you need to get up at 0400)
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I am never one to turn down free beer.

I'll be there later on in the afternoon.(Maybe earlier...my place of work is right across thr river, and I may bounce out early because no one will be there anyway )

Comment

Thanks to all who have RSVP'd already - I'll send out a location for tomorrow when I return home tonight. So keep your eyes peeled in your e-mail and here on 'Poly So far we have the following definitely or possibly coming:

Jon Miller
                          Kuciwalker
                          Timexwatch
                          Krazyhorse
                          LordShiva
                          LoneStar

P.S. I'll have my Blackberry with me, so I'll be reachable tomorrow via e-mail and phone for all those people who desperately want to reach me.
                          Last edited by Timexwatch; May 27, 2007, 10:25.

Comment

This is gonna stomp there Hell out of me Dis and Oerdin's San Diego Meet!

(Yeah, Dis is as boring in real life as you may think )

Comment

Last year wasn't bad with Winston making an appearence. Nothing makes a 'Polymeet like a tall, ruddy Viking and copious amounts of Danish liquor.

Comment

I confirm, and don't care if people have my number.

301-738-6769

-Alex
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X