No announcement yet.

Summer DC Polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumors on 19th and M is a good spot, too; outdoor seating, etc.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Where's Dan? He's usually to be counted on.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
        Last year wasn't bad with Winston making an appearence. Nothing makes a 'Polymeet like a tall, ruddy Viking and copious amounts of Danish liquor.
        Two years ago, but yeah.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I left a message with TCO, so if his calendar is clear, and he's interested, he'll be in touch.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

E-mail sent. Here's the vitals:

Date: Memorial Day - Monday, May 28th
            Time: 1:00 pm
            Location: Fox and Hounds - 1537 17th St. NW, Washington, DC. It's nice and a little out of the way compared to a larger place, like Rumors. Closest Metro is DuPont Circle. It's pretty easy to find. It should be open; it usually opens at 11-ish, so we should be ok.
            RSVPs: 9
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Classic crosspost.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Dupont Circle?

Does it have an escalator from Hell like Woodley Park?
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Almost, but not quite.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm coming.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                      I left a message with TCO, so if his calendar is clear, and he's interested, he'll be in touch.
                      Nope. He's going to be up in the Northeast for the next few days.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Just checking: the location seems like a pub/grill. In DC that's okay for minors, right?
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I don't think any minors are attending

Comment

minors = <21

I didn't lose my virginity until I was twenty-six. Nineteen vaginally, but twenty-six what my boyfriend calls 'the real way.'

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Just checking: the location seems like a pub/grill. In DC that's okay for minors, right?
                              I belive Jaguar is coming, but most outdoor patios are fine during the day as long as they aren't served.
                              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

So sleepy

and I need to shower and get an oil change before I go

and still won't arrive until after 1 pm

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X