No announcement yet.

Lack of desire to do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternatively, take up crank. A spot of the old crystal meth should do the trick.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Just don't end up doing the sex for the crank lol
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

you should not be doing homework on friday night. That's what sunday's are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
          Alternatively, take up crank. A spot of the old crystal meth should do the trick.
          I already drink enough coffee and take concerta.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
            I wonder if nature wants us to breed the most when we are 18-19, and if teen pregnancies are actually good in some biological way
            I beleive that breast cancer rates go down if a girl has her first kid between the ages of 16-25. It might have been a smaller region of time than that.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              you should not be doing homework on friday night. That's what sunday's are for.
              but why put it off?
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

to get off
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  to get off
                  but i do that anyway whether i do the homework friday or sunday.

Comment

Working...
                  X