X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

Stream engine = James Watt, Scottish.
    Blast furnace =
    James Watt just improved an existing device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

That is my dream??? Sounds like a nightmare

But, as some of this lot like to remind us, it seems their dream is the same as the Nazis. Blame everything on the e Jews, and any inconvinent other white folk who get in the way.

Then the world will be safe for all African kind! (except the light skins).
      1) They believe in setting up seperate societies where whites are not allowed, not wiping out whites.

2) They have no chance of achieving that goal.

3) Godwin.

4) You are a complete idiot.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• 1) They believe in setting up seperate societies where whites are not allowed, not wiping out whites.
        Do they plan on concentrating us there...

2) They have no chance of achieving that goal.
        They don't know that obvious fact, sort of like how you have glossed over obvious facts here all day.

3) Godwin.
        Who mentioned Nazi first, you or me...

4) You are a complete idiot.
        CODE: "I have not addressed a single critisism of my retarded rants in this thread"
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I mentioned it first, actually. I stand by my comparison.

My comparison was between the similarities of their world views, not between end goals. (Although it is interesting to see that that professor's idea of a perfect world is a world without white people.)
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• (Although it is interesting to see that that professor's idea of a perfect world is a world without white people.)
            There is only one way to get there...

I know you said it first, it is just funny for him to clain Godwin on me when he mentioned them before I did. Well, honestly everything he says is funny in that tragic dead baby joke sort of way.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Do they plan on concentrating us there...
              No. Idiot. Even if they did it doesn't matter because they are a minority with no real power to do so.
              They don't know that obvious fact, sort of like how you have glossed over obvious facts here all day.
              Why do you care what they know? Again, that doesn't seem to affect you. You are like a little kid tattle telling.
              Who called Godwin first?

Comment

• No. Idiot. Even if they did it doesn't matter because they are a minority with no real power to do so.
                Oh, a minority, right. Can't think of any situations where that is the case.

Why do you care what they know?
                I don't really. But if they knew... well... anything at all really, maybe they would not be spouting hatred and stupidity and eventually ruining the lives of any poor young people who affiliate themselves to them.

You are like a little kid tattle telling.
                I don't have to tell, this board happily logs your stupidity for quick reference.

Who called Godwin first?
                Out of us? You, as I haven't called it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                  I often make God quite irate.
                  Let the heathen spill theirs
                  On the dusty ground
                  God will make them pay for
                  Each Sperm that can't be found

Comment

I don't really. But if they knew... well... anything at all really, maybe they would not be spouting hatred and stupidity and eventually ruining the lives of any poor young people who affiliate themselves to them.
                    First, who exactly are you talking about, all black nationalists? Second, who's lives have they ruined?

They are helping young black people. And really that's all that matters, not that your feelings are hurt.

Remember, sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you. If you are so upset about this that is your choice to be so. No one is forcing you to feel that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Remember, sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you.
                      A kids saying (pardon the unintended pun) that contains much truth and much falsehood

The truth is in the childs meaning. An insult can never hurt you unless you allow it to do so.

The falshood is because much of the hurt that goes on in the world involves actions of nation states which are begun by mere words-- legislation, directives, military orders, denial of aid

Also, a simple racial slur may cause no real harm-- but a systemic changing of words -- by rewriting history , by chaterizing some group as less than human-- can have lasting impacts.

IMHO words can definitely hurt you.
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

A kids saying (pardon the unintended pun) that contains much truth and much falsehood

The truth is in the childs meaning. An insult can never hurt you unless you allow it to do so.

The falshood is because much of the hurt that goes on in the world involves actions of nation states which are begun by mere words-- legislation, directives, military orders, denial of aid

Also, a simple racial slur may cause no real harm-- but a systemic changing of words -- by rewriting history , by chaterizing some group as less than human-- can have lasting impacts.

IMHO words can definitely hurt you.
                        You realize that you haven't said one thing to show that words can hurt you don't you, only that actions hurt people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

You realize that you haven't said one thing to show that words can hurt you don't you, only that actions hurt people.
                          yes

But some people equate "words cannot hurt you" with "words don't matter"

But they do matter. When is the better time to object to l or fight legislation or a decree that would say imprison everyone of a given ethnic minority that makes up .5% of the population?

In the US is it more effective to try to fight a law stripping people of certain rights (the words) or for each individual citizens to try to resist as they are individually surrounded by a dozen armed guards ( the action)

Words matter!! I don't think you can deny that .
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• The New Black Panther Party is a party of lunatics with nothing in common with the original Black Panther Party. They sully the name of decent people with their idiocy.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
                              I havent read the book, but Im not sure reading the wiki on it whats racist about it.
                              You're kidding.

Why is it absurd on its face?
                              The idea that all human advancement can be attributed to a few social traditions developed in one country thousands of years ago is inane. Particularly when used as support for various political positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                                Nobody's talking about this girl's proposal for segregated schools?
                                That's also pretty surreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X