Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban illegal immigrants from renting apartments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO
    the illegal immigrant is sure to be by far the largest subset of the set of all people commiting crimes that are attempting to rent housing.
    That's rather bold of you.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

That's rather bold of you.
      Why, Thank You.

Given that there are an estimated 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants in this country, I feel rather safe with it.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Escondido, CA in San Diego's North County did this around a year ago and they've been tied up in the courts ever since.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Escondido, CA in San Diego's North County did this around a year ago and they've been tied up in the courts ever since.
          That appears to be the problem. It cannot be a local thing. It needs to be written into Federal fair housing legislation and done in concert with an effective revamp of immigration policy.

I would imagine that the court challenges are based upon Federal Equal Housing law anyway. It seems that no one involved with the original fair housing laws really gave any thought to a wave of illegal immigrants.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

escondido? doesnt that neighborhood price out illegals anyways?
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
            X