No announcement yet.

Vegan Baby Killers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Vegans even allowed on Earth? I say, send them back to Vega!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      A lot of people have problems with milk (digestion). I am not Vegan right now, but I don't drink much milk.

I mostly eat eggs, low fat cottage cheese, and yogurt right now.

Jon Miller
      I can't drink either because of lactose problems. Though I can still eat cheese thankfully. I'd hate to give that up. I haven't been able to drink milk since I was 25 years old.

I miss it.

Comment

and soy milk isn't actually milk.

Comment

Have you tried Lactaid?
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I haven't met a Vegan that wasn't a preachy, moralistic, bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I have been Vegan at times in my life.

JM
              So have I, during the 6 hours between lunch and dinner.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

my family was vegan early in life (not crazy though)

I went vegan for a month or two last year

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                  I haven't met a Vegan that wasn't a preachy, moralistic, bastard.
                  You probably have, actually. But because they wheren't a preachy moralistic bastard, you wheren't aware.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That said, though, it's to be expected that alot of vegans are preachy and moralistic - that's the whole point of veganism. It's a way protest to the ****ed up food habits and animal abuses of our culture.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Abuse of animals? Bollocks. The animals like it.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

They're asking for it. They taste good.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

The vast majority of meat eaten in our society doesn't really taste that great. It's the sauces, herbs, and artifical flavouring that does.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                            They're asking for it. They taste good.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                              That said, though, it's to be expected that alot of vegans are preachy and moralistic - that's the whole point of veganism. It's a way protest to the ****ed up food habits and animal abuses of our culture.
                              The part that made me consider going vegetarian (f**k vegan) was that meat is inefficient insofar as that we grow food to feed livestock to farm meat while people are starving.

At least that's what I was told, and it sounds plausible. I really couldn't tell you where in the world people are starving. North Korea? Romania?
                              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

People aren't starving due to inefficient farming, it's due to the method of the distribution of wealth. We grow enough food to feed 6 billion people, no problem... but some of them live in Rwanda, that's the problem. IIRC, we can grow enough food with today's farming methods and reasonably assumed advances in technology to feed about 10 or 11 billion people, before we'd have to start using other methods of food production [nanotech, space-based hydroponics, etc.]
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X