eating meat is disdusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eating meat is disdusting

When you think about it, eating meat is disgusting. So I'm eating some KFC chicken yesterday, and I'm looking down at the bone, and realizing I'm eating another animal. Yes that sounds stupid. But you see all these weird things attached to the bone, and I wonder what I'm eating. It seems weird to eat another animal. I could not imagine eating myself.

Although I suppose as a vegetarian you are eating another organism. So is it really that different?

Either way you have to eat. It's best not to think about what you are eating too much. Or what crawled on it. .

Meat is disgusting in a way, but it tastes oh so good. And it's oh so filling. I can't get full eating vegetables.

I have no intention of giving up chicken or any other meat. Chicken tastes so good. It's my favourite meat. It's best not to think about it too much, and just enjoy. It's also good not to think about chickens stuck and unable to move and wallowing in their own feces. . Not much of a life. That chicken gave it's pitiful life for me.
    Last edited by Dis; May 7, 2007, 15:59.

eating meat is just weird. It's like when that one dude tried to eat that other dude's penis. It's like, you know what's inside that thing? What is it made of anyways?

Comment

That is the main reason I don't eat meat. Because it is disgusting.

Eggs are disgusting too, but I ate them when I was growing up, so I still eat them now.

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You guys need professional help. Meat is great.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

living is disgusting
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

yeah eggs. you are eating another growing being. What exactly are you eating? Who knows.

but eggs do taste good. . I could go for a good omelet right now.

and I got a typo on my thread title. . And I didn't change it in time. oh well.

Comment

Having sex is disgusting, but we still do it.

My advice is buy meat already cut with no bone
              I need a foot massage

Comment

meat
                the only meat i eat that is still attached to the bone is chicken sometimes, but that doesn't gross me out. i think it's interesting. and feeling the different textures!

Comment

* Wezil resists urge to respond to that post *
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dis dusting?
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

obviously

Comment

When you think about it, eating meat is disgusting. So I'm eating some KFC chicken yesterday...
                        What does this have to do with meat?

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          living is disgusting
                          speak for yourself
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

@ thread

Comment

I think Dis would go great with curry.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X