No announcement yet.

eating meat is disdusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, next time you're smelling a rose, just think: you're sticking your face in a plant's vagina. Anything seems gross if you think about the nitty-gritty of it.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Well, eating KFC "chicken" is disgusting. Who wants to eat seaguls? Its gross, its like eating flying rats.

Go in a fine French or Italian restaurant and you won't be asking yourself the same question. To help yourself, try eating a dish that doesn't remind you of the actual animal. For example, don't get the sauté monkey brains served smoking hot in a freshly severed monkey head. Get a beef burgundy or something.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Don't worry about what those bits are, just be confident in the fact that your body can process them, break them down into their component molecules and utilise them.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: eating meat is disgusting

Originally posted by Dis
          When you think about it, eating meat is disgusting. So I'm eating some KFC chicken yesterday...
          Point invalid.

Has nothing to do with meat.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I must admit that certain parts of animal tissue makes me feel nauseous - like veins, sinews and other yucky stuff.

I guess I'm just another hypocritical carnivore - I like meat, but I don't like to be reminded that I am consuming a once living, breathing creature much like myself.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Don't worry about what those bits are, just be confident in the fact that your body can process them, break them down into their component molecules and utilise them.
              Protein

protein synthesis

Anabolism
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You seem to know something about that. Describe to the audience, in exquisite detail, the mechanisms of protein synthesis from transcription to post-translational modification
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                  To help yourself, try eating a dish that doesn't remind you of the actual animal
                  Such as spam.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You eat protein, and in a couple of minutes it gets to your muscles to repair hypertrophy
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Such as spam.
                      Beef Burgundy is tastier
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        You seem to know something about that. Describe to the audience, in exquisite detail, the mechanisms of protein synthesis from transcription to post-translational modification
                        That's high school biology...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I did Double Science
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Depends on how much detail you go into...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

dis picture is Dis dusting.
                              Attached Files
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Aneesh already posted this OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X