Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people go to the gym but then only do cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Doddler left, Asher wasn't banned, b etor is truant
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• my parents know i'm home. i'm actually sick. i have been for the past 2.5 days but i was too weak to get up this morning. my temperature was 38.2C/100.7F last night. and i went to bed at 17:30 and woke up at 4:48! but i was still tired so i slept. went online for a few minutes to check ogame and stuff. went back to bed till 10:30.
        and i had diarrea.
        my belly saw the sun for the first time in 10 years today! i was on the hammock by our pool for an hour thinking the sun would help. it didn't. i'm going to sleep again soon.

Comment

• WTF is ogame?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• It seems that some things increase well, especially legs (from squats), but also chest. But other things are a real struggle, like back or biceps. I think that my triceps increase decently also.
            See I have no problem with back or biceps, and it is because I have a hell of a time isolating when I do chest. Seems all the effort goes into my triceps when I do alot of things. I don't really mind though, I want everything to get big.

Question. I have been developing a pain in the outside of my forarm between the hand and elbow. Just the right arm though. Makes it a pain to do curls or anything arm related. At firs I just thought my forarms were not developing as fast as the rest of the arm so I focused on then and decreased weight until the could catch up. Nothing after three weeks.

Think it might be a stress fracture or something?
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• If it feels like the forearm version of shin splints, it means your forearms aren't developing as fast as your biceps. You may need to target them with forearm-specific exercises.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• yeah, thats what I did, but it has only been three weeks, I guess I should give it more time.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I went to school with temps above 100, of course, almost nothing could keep me from it the first 3 years of college

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• well i dont especially like school so

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Link?

BTW, from your pic, I can tell that you need to spend more time on the forearms

Really?
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Oi Shiva.. what's your routine at the moment?
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I got down to 170 lbs.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doddler

Really?
                            Sod your forearms, what about your spindly calves...?

You're not one of these people who builds their upper body, only to have a couple of toothpicks for legs are you?
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doddler
                              Oi Shiva.. what's your routine at the moment?
                              One chest, tris, abs, legs day, one bis, shoulders, back, abs day, and one lower-intensity full-body day a week.

One intense cardio session (Saturday nights)

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Sod your forearms, what about your spindly calves...?

You're not one of these people who builds their upper body, only to have a couple of toothpicks for legs are you?
                                Like the last pic of my upperbody, bad angle..

Do you want a pic of me in Speedos Mobe?
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X