Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people go to the gym but then only do cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that is what I want (the electric measurements in the scales are worthless), but I can't find one in stores.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Are there really people who don't buy virtually everything off Amazon these days?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
        I wish I had a good way to measure fat percentage. I have lost a good 5 lbs, and I am hoping it is fat, but it came off awfully fast (right after I changed medications).

I also bumped my weekly exercise to ~6 hours instead of ~3. I still hope to get up to ~10.

Jon Mill
        10 hours is to much. 6 hours max
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• per week??

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
            Are there really people who don't buy virtually everything off Amazon these days?
            i've never bought anything online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doddler

10 hours is to much. 6 hours max
              Currently, 3 hours of that is weights. And remember, I do very high rep weights generally one of those days.

Also, when people discuss whether one is athletic or not, they generally refer to 10 hours a week of exercise as atheletic.

Remember, I get almost no exercise outside of the gym.

peace,
              JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

Currently, 3 hours of that is weights. And remember, I do very high rep weights generally one of those days.

Also, when people discuss whether one is athletic or not, they generally refer to 10 hours a week of exercise as atheletic.

Remember, I get almost no exercise outside of the gym.

peace,
                JM
                Ah yes, I forget what the American lifestyle is like..

I do three or four weights sessions a week and consider that plenty.

But I do tend to walk around 5-10km per day for general things. I've dropped 16lbs in around 10weeks without any significant cardio sessions at all
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I want to get a bike, as work is only 3.3 miles away (with a hill), which is easily bikeable. That would give me the cardio needed everyday, and then Gym cardio would just be extra.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Why can't you walk it?
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I can, but that is a lot of time out of my day.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Enjoy the walk then..
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I prefer to walk slowly, which would mean that would be 1 hour to get to work, and 1 hour to get back.

Not acceptable, I would rather go to the gym for a 30-60 minute jogs (or outside occasionally) a couple times a week instead.

Jon Miller
                          (why can't I jog the three miles? well, I carry my laptop to work every day)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• put it in a backpack that has a buckle in the front!

Comment

• 1 hour to get to work is pretty quick isn't it..
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Nah, I currently get to work in about 10 minutes... maybe a bit more if traffic is bad.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X