Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people go to the gym but then only do cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just threw in the bicep curl because it seemed to be a weak point.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
      I just threw in the bicep curl because it seemed to be a weak point.

JM
      Biceps are improved most by heavy back lifts..
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• One thing I can't figure out is how to make my neck bigger.

I used the neck machine and did shrugs for a month straight (every other day) and I am still around just 15 inches.

I have a 46 chest so this has always made getting shirts difficult.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• seriously?
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

Also, I have been doing dumbell press (probably works my triceps more than my chest, actually) but I don't think I can go up in weight without a spotter to help me get the weight up... (I do more per arm on my dumbell press then I do with both arms combined on a bicep curl).

JM
              Put the dumbells in your lap in a sitting position, one on each leg. Then you "kick" one up while simultaneously falling back in a controlled fashion, while falling kick the other one up to your chest and by the time you're lying down you should have both dumbells positioned around the bottom of your chest and ready for pressing.
              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• That's a classic that Doddler posted, it is used by wrestlers alot, I mean olympic westlers not neon lights and costumes wrestlers.
                It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• How well does that exercize work? I am hoping to go from about 15 to 17 in a couple months.

Comment

• It also seems to be more of a pain on my head than on my neck, but maybe I just need to find a softer surface,

Comment

• Originally posted by Footie Mad

Put the dumbells in your lap in a sitting position, one on each leg. Then you "kick" one up while simultaneously falling back in a controlled fashion, while falling kick the other one up to your chest and by the time you're lying down you should have both dumbells positioned around the bottom of your chest and ready for pressing.
                      Err, I do that...

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I am happy, I did 3 miles in under 30 minutes (on a standard treadmill, but I actually find that I go slower on the treadmill as it is harder to run flat out). I haven't done this in over 4 years, I think.

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• I wanted to run today but it was raining. Maybe tomorrow. My plan of running 30 miles a week is becoming difficult due to weather.

Comment

• I miss Doddler
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• So do I, but my aim is improving...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Was he banned? Was Asher banned too?

Comment

Working...
                                X