N95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia rules the world, techy boy. like it or not

I don't really give a flying **** one way or the other, but wth makes you say that?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      <...>NA business world, <...>owns the Euro business world.
      That would be factually incorrect.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
        Well I just got a Sony Ericsson K800i today after MUCH faffing around, but I can't complain, it's got a verily nice camera on it. Must remember to cancel that insurance I signed up to though...
        I also takes physical abuse, including dropping on concrete pavements, 4 year olds playing alien scum for hours, etc., very well.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis

*wipes away tear*

Asia rules the world, techy boy. like it or not
          That's a pretty unfunny joke, because it's so wrong.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
            That would be factually incorrect.
            No, it's correct. You guys are just too proud to be smart enough to see how the world works, which is precisely why your economic is secondary to the American economy to begin with.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No, it's correct. You guys are just too proud to be smart enough to see how the world works, which is precisely why your economic is secondary to the American economy to begin with.
              Europe, otoh, is smart enough to own NA assets (look up net asset position, smartass).

Comment

You invest in the better product. Good for you, old chap.

Comment

So, infact, we own you?
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

As was pointed out earlier, yes.

Comment

You own nothing but paper and bureaucratic embarrassment.

You are a follower of North America, and it's time you owned up to that.

Comment

If paper=stock, then we're quite content. Now get back to work!

Comment

I work for a private company that is making a killing off of overpaying European banks.

Seems that there is little to no technology talent over there, they need to get it from this side of the pond.

Comment

Az, look at any major business in the world and tell me it is not completely Asia oriented for the moment... except maybe banking.

Asher, given the fact that all of the NA heavy industry is the laughing stock of the entire world (except for the Mexicans right now) I give you a C minus on general economic knowledge. ( I am currently staffed on a project for a ****ty hamiltonian steel company btw)
                            Now you can go back to your little happy bubble and next time when you decide to come out, let the big people finish....

*pats on the shoulder*
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                              Asher, given the fact that all of the NA heavy industry is the laughing stock of the entire world (except for the Mexicans right now) I give you a C minus on general economic knowledge.
                              Heavy Industry, as in factories and other labour?

Go you!

( I am currently staffed on a project for a ****ty hamiltonian steel company btw)
                              If you have to work for a Hamiltonian Steel Company, you know your company is in a lower ring of economic stature.

Comment

Heavy Industry, as in factories and other labour?

Go you!

If you have to work for a Hamiltonian Steel Company, you know your company is in a lower ring of economic stature.
                                No heavy industry as in "here the money is made for the moment"

Not my company, God no... the one our engagement is for. And I am pretty sure my consulting company kicks your pittyfull little bands tiny arse...
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X