Jon Miller is right about....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninot
    OMG! I'm convinced. I'm gonna go edit the wiki article right this instant.
    thanks Ninot! You're such a good fellow...
    bleh

Comment

No problem dude
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

... about the issue that bisexual are mostly hedonism.

I think JM is right; yesterday I spoke with my girlfriend, which is my sexual partner right now.

She asked to me If I have ever had sex with a guy. I said no. I ask the same thing to her; she answered that she kissed a women one times(while drunk). And she liked it a lot, and since this events she now wants to have sex with another girl. Before that events she didn't had a single desire to have sex with a woman.
        What your girlfriend said in no way confirms Jon's views.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          I am sure you must have some desire to want to screw men to come to that conclusion
          I don't care what conclusion they reach.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by LordShiva

I ate an apple today. It was green.

OMG ALL APPLES ARE GREEN!

I thought about making an introduction to my post saying that was only an anecdotal observation...

But I thought the whole discussion we had(in the other thread), was based on anecdotal observation.
            bleh

Comment

All apples are green, the red ones are just hedonists.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                But I thought the whole discussion we had(in the other thread), was based on anecdotal observation.
                Jon Miller has anecdotes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
                  What is the point of this thread?
                  To brag.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

What your girlfriend said in no way confirms Jon's views.
                    Maybe, I searched the JonM post on the other thread, but It had been deleted.
                    bleh

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by Ninot

Jon Miller has anecdotes?
                      bleh

Comment

Is there any gene that can influence sexual orientation?
                        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

To brag.
                          I wonder if there will be a thread when she leaves him for a woman...

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                            Is there any gene that can influence sexual orientation?
                            I heard Gene Simmons has had some success.

Comment

Hedonists, or confused.

My views are also currently very experience based. As in my own experience with other people. But currently all cases that I have seen or heard of provide evidence in favor of my hypothesis.

Also, while I haven't made the human sexuality my study, I have seen some studies done on it (by biologists, not the liberal arts majors). All evidence there (that I have seen) seems to also agree with my conclusions.

Remember that long ago people could live and be happy in relationships (generally homosexuals) that were not of their inherent sexuality. Other factors besides inherent sexuality play a strong role in who a person sexually engages in.

In today's culture, the only ones I can see are confusion of inherent sexuality (still generally caused by an inherent homosexual living in a heterosexual world) and hedonism. If the culture were like in some science fiction books, and it was considered disrespective to not have sex with someone if they asked you to, then cultural duty would probably be the largest factor.

There have been cultures (and still are) where cultural duty was the prime factor of bisexualism. I beleive there is still a tribe where the young boys are implanted with semen by the older men (in the ass) until they become a man themselves (dont' remember how that happened, have a kid?). Then they fulfill the man's role.

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                                I think a survey needs to be done. Get a sample of say ten men and women who are classed as reasonably attractive by most people. Send them out in a busy street and have them ask passers-by (of the same and opposite sex) if they will let them kiss them.

The results could be interesting.
                                How would this prove or disprove JM's ideas?

Say 80% of non same sex, agree and 30% of same sex.
                                Or some completely different numbers?
                                I really don't see how that would allow you to conclude anything about whether JM is right or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X