Jon Miller is right about....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Miller is right about....

... about the issue that bisexual are mostly hedonism.

I think JM is right; yesterday I spoke with my girlfriend, which is my sexual partner right now.

She asked to me If I have ever had sex with a guy. I said no. I ask the same thing to her; she answered that she kissed a women one times(while drunk). And she liked it a lot, and since this events she now wants to have sex with another girl. Before that events she didn't had a single desire to have sex with a woman.
    bleh

/\
    |
    |
    |

Luckiest guy on Earth (suggest 3some)

Comment

What is the point of this thread?
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Are you bi?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
          What is the point of this thread?
          What is the point of your post ...

I wanted to discuss this issue and add my observation.

The Friday vote(about sexual partner) thread have been deleted.
          bleh

Comment

Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by cronos_qc

I think JM is right; yesterday I spoke with my girlfriend, which is my sexual partner right now.

She asked to me If I have ever had sex with a guy. I said no. I ask the same thing to her; she answered that she kissed a women one times(while drunk). And she liked it a lot, and since this events she now wants to have sex with another girl. Before that events she didn't had a single desire to have sex with a woman.
            I ate an apple today. It was green.

OMG ALL APPLES ARE GREEN!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

My bisexualism is an outgrowth of the aesthetic appreciation of the male form, not exactly pleasure.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Could be an interesting opportunity for you!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

OMG! I'm convinced. I'm gonna go edit the wiki article right this instant.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Re: Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by MRT144
                    My bisexualism is an outgrowth of the aesthetic appreciation of the male form, not exactly pleasure.
                    Male form.

Although aesthetic appreciation is not the same as sexual attraction, so you are wrong.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      Are you bi?
                      I'm not an hedonism... Or I don't want to be one...

But these answers, didn't answer the fundamental question;

Is bisexuality innate or not?

Which, my discussion with my girlfriend, and the reading of the other discussion seems to say, that bisexuality is a choice, a choice based on pleasure.
                      bleh

Comment

Is it absolutely impossible that she was always bi, and only discovered as much through experimentation?
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Jon Miller is right about....

Originally posted by Asher

Male form.

Although aesthetic appreciation is not the same as sexual attraction, so you are wrong.
                          I am sure you must have some desire to want to screw men to come to that conclusion
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think a survey needs to be done. Get a sample of say ten men and women who are classed as reasonably attractive by most people. Send them out in a busy street and have them ask passers-by (of the same and opposite sex) if they will let them kiss them.

The results could be interesting.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

WTF cronos?

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X