Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touche!

Comment

Obviously not, since he (re-)registered this month.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

How's this working out?

Comment

there is some progress, but it's bad. And tomorrow I have that #$$*$#*($#* exam again. And I guess I'll do miserably again. Oh well.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

I have to cut down, both of my wrists are hurting. damn carpal tunnel. I'm just not used to being on a computer so long. any suggestions? (other than getting off the computer). I was going to take a day off, but there's nothing on tv.

Comment

I've failed my exam. Last time I was proposed 3+ but wanted more. This time I got 3. Damn. Last time 3+ was more than I expected, I think I deserved 4- or something this time, but I engaged in a quarrel with this lady. I am dumb.
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                I've failed my exam. Last time I was proposed 3+ but wanted more. This time I got 3. Damn. Last time 3+ was more than I expected, I think I deserved 4- or something this time, but I engaged in a quarrel with this lady. I am dumb.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  I have to cut down, both of my wrists are hurting.
                  You know that makes you blind, right?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                  X