Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same

Comment

It's a toughie controlling it, I was in the same position as you, not really enjoying but still spending a lot of time playing computer games. But one day I just decided enough was enough and unistalled all of my games. After that I sometimes have the urge to play Eu2 or FM07 or whatever. But then I just do something else, go for a run, read a book or something.
      Good luck mate

(and when you actually stop you can get the satisfaction of seeing nerds waste their time )
      Last edited by ískallin; April 17, 2007, 18:18.
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

I'm not addicted to world of warcraft. No worry though, i can already feel myself starting to get bored of the game. the addiction won't last long.

The other night I was doing a raid, and was up past 9:00 AM. I usually quite between 5 and 6 AM.

Comment

I could, kind of, say that it's all his fault

Damn straight...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

If all else fails, try curing the addiction with overdose. Play non-stop for 48 hours and you're bound to feel physically sick.

Comment

what's the record for that anyways?

how long did those Koreans play starcraft before they died?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                If all else fails, try curing the addiction with overdose. Play non-stop for 48 hours and you're bound to feel physically sick.

Nah, that wont work

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I have played so long I felt physically sick before.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The problem is when you feel physically sick when you don't play. That craving. It feels like spiders crawling over you.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      The problem is when you feel physically sick when you don't play. That craving. It feels like spiders crawling over you.
                      Yep, Paranoia sets in
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

EyesOfNight finally made me find paranoia.
                        Forget nirvana, evermore. Quoth the raven, Nevermore.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Heresson, if you want to stop smoking, don't keep cigarettes in your house.
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Good luck Heresson.

Comment

i have a computer addiction too.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                                Heresson, if you want to stop smoking, don't keep cigarettes in your house.
                                If you want to stop jerking, chop your dick off.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X